Forza Horizon 4 Series 28 Preview: America The Powerful

tumblr_mx1f8rFv8A1r2igv7o3_r1_250.gifv

Finally the Syclone is back! I was gutted when it was cut from FH4 (and FM7 as well I believe) as it was a favourite of mine from H3. The Typhoon also being added is also great. Definitely the most excited I've been about a car addition in a while.

Great cars, just a big shame that all Playground games care about these days, is Forzathon, which you can only complete if you have live gold and find a team, most challenges require that and it sucks, put the new cars in dlc packs, and make the cars buyable in the autoshow for everyone !!

Last edited:
Great cars, just a big shame that all Playground games care about these days, is Forzathon, which you can only complete if you have live gold and find a team, most challenges require that and it sucks, put the new cars in dlc packs, and make the cars buyable in the autoshow for everyone !!

Just to clear some possible confusion, only multiplayer events (Online Adventure, Playground Games and The Trial) require a subscription. The daily and weekly Forzathon challenges, the championships and PR stunts can be done offline, and clearing these are enough to reach 50% season completion.

Just to clear some possible confusion, only multiplayer events (Online Adventure, Playground Games and The Trial) require a subscription. The daily and weekly Forzathon challenges, the championships and PR stunts can be done offline, and clearing these are enough to reach 50% season completion.
Also to add, if you're playing the game on a suitably equipped PC, all events are available without a subscription.

Latest Posts

Back