Forza Horizon 4 Series 34 Preview: Not Fooling Around

Wow. Another 356.
Unimpressed-Dog-Meme-08.jpg

I'm really happy.

Last edited:
Yeah, about the High Stakes thingy, I'll just hope the cars will make it on the auction house instead. Overpriced or not I don't mind. I try to stay away from things that make me angry due to my syndromes and that would be a huge stress increase.

As a many year Gran Turismo player (since GT3) all of these complaints make me smile.... In GT history had so many duplicate cars that 4-5 cars from the same model seems nothing special... These 356 are so different...

Last edited:
Yeah, about the High Stakes thingy, I'll just hope the cars will make it on the auction house instead. Overpriced or not I don't mind. I try to stay away from things that make me angry due to my syndromes and that would be a huge stress increase.
you can just like, start over again if you need to.

it's not like if you fail out you're not allowed to access it again

Wow. Another 356.
Unimpressed-Dog-Meme-08.jpg

I'm really happy.

Would you rather have nothing? :confused:

The ability to restart doesn’t always alleviate the stress for some people. It’s certainly understandable that some people would rather just avoid it altogether.

The RSR share less components with 356 than Venom GT with Elise. No wonder it's an S1 class and will probably drive more like a modern 911 than an old 356. Can't wait to give it a spin.
I think it's a badass version of the 356 with how aggressive it looks. It's not like it's a complete copy of the original model that is currently in the game, whereas in GTS, there were certain new cars PD added that were complete clones of the ones in game (I'm looking at you Renault Clio and Toyota GT86).

Each new 356 at least look and feel different to one another, and this RSR would be no exception. I too look forward to driving it.

Last edited:

Yeah. I know. It's just... well, I'm high functioning autistic, I have tourettes, I have ADHD and Hyperactivity.

Hard stuff to control.

I don't blame you. Yesterday, kept trying to reach 570ft on one of those danger signs around Glenrannoch. Just weren't happening. Checked YouTube, tried with different cars, tried different angles of attack. No sir! After about 100 attempts I thought to myself why on Earth am I getting stressed out about it? Just wait for the Raesr Tachyon to appear in the Auction House. Much better proposition:cheers:

The 356 RSR is better than nothing, I must admit. Not exactly leaping with excitement, though. An Alfa Brera would have been a whole lot better :)

Back