Forza Horizon 4 Series 6 Car Pass Revealed: TVR Griffith and a Big Pink Caddy

A vintage racing suit would be cool. I'd settle for a vintage helmet/goggles and scarf, to go with the British racing jacket from the Horizon Story a while back (which I'd love to buy in real life). I also do wish they'd roll in more of FM7's racing suits and helmets in general.

While Horizon is a music/racing festival... you're still driving race cars around circuits, so it's not like wearing suits and helmets is weird. If Horizon was held in real life, ain't no drivers showing up in no sparkly purple chicken suit.

Hell, I'll go in a goddamn green spandex suit and a horse mask.
Okay okay - I'll wear the chicken suit, but only if I also get to wear my pink aviators and my golden plastic mustache.
I think we've got a good start on our 24 Hours of Lemons race team theme here. [goes into the closet, gets out his alien morph suit, pink bowler and flower wellies.]

I still maintain that they need to go even further with the outfits. I want to wear a giant rubber Fat Mollins burger suit during loading screens and on podiums, while I do the robot.

They need one outfit for while you're inside the car driving (since a giant rubber hamburger would cause clipping issues), and another one for the various screens they show you outside the car.

And how on earth is Master Chief's armor still not obtainable in the game? They already did the work for that Showcase! And how about a spandex suit that makes you look like Cortana?

And how on earth is Master Chief's armor still not obtainable in the game? They already did the work for that Showcase! And how about a spandex suit that makes you look like Cortana?
There are so many driving suits in FM7 they could import into FH4. I'd love the vintage race gear, myself.

A vintage racing suit would be cool. I'd settle for a vintage helmet/goggles and scarf, to go with the British racing jacket from the Horizon Story a while back (which I'd love to buy in real life).

2019-02-07.png

That's what we're getting, and... I wish we had this suit in FM7, because it looks miles better than the stupid 1910s leather helmet suit we got there. :lol:

I know it's a different game but, I really want to put a Kingdom Hearts livery on the Regalia.

I've been hooked on @Shirrako's LP :)

Flynn's death scene is probably the second time I teared up in a game. The first being Reuben's death in Minecraft Story Mode.

I wonder what is going to happen now that the car pass is coming to an end and most of the new cars shown in the stream don't have the dlc icon.

Guess 1: Since car pass has ended, cars to be added in the future will be changed to charge to every week/months. (Same as past Forza)
Guess 2: Car pass Season 2 is released. By purchasing a Season 2 car pass, we can use similar services.

I hope that they will choose the latter. The system which can use the new car at the same time as the season update was convenient. (However, if no bug occurs)

there won't be any more paid cars

Aaaaaaah, I almost believed for a second you were being serious. Nice one!

But yeah, we may see an uptick in free new cars after the end of the Season Pass. However, I think it's far more likely we'll see new cars in all those so-far empty barns that litter the map, than in the Forzathon shop...

Back