Forza Horizon 4 Service Check Brings New Paint/Wheel Options and QOL Fixes, Arrives Later This Month

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 4' started by GTPNewsWire, Nov 12, 2018.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

KayX23 likes this.
  2. willbsn13

willbsn13

Looking forward to two tone rims, will have to rebuild so many cars cause of this feature!

GT Kelv likes this.
  3. Firehound427

Firehound427

I'm excited for the two-tone paints on certain cars (like the Veyron, as pointed out in the article). Would be interesting to assemble a list of the cars that can be painted this way.

4. WanganDream

WanganDream

Of course it is a good idea to have that option, but I hoped that with this option I could solve duplication problems of vinyl like Ford GT side panels.:(

VXR likes this.
  5. DonZonda

DonZonda

It would be also highly appreciated if we could paint the break calipers too. They are always red if you install racing breaks.

HarlemG27, FT-1, Techlet and 2 others like this.
  6. LongbowX

LongbowX

At least they are working on the Team Adventures. I have a very simple solution for them though: you don't lose points for losing the round. You just get 0. Your points will still be relative to how good you do, and how good your team does. You still get the Cr and Influence. It might also reduce unnecessary unsportsmanlike contact in the races. Otherwise: the prizes are most certainly not worth the hours and hours it takes to get them (and the hours it takes to wait to match for them).

There are so very few players (a handful) that have achieved rank 5. Considering the number of hours you'd have to play to even achieve that: the game mode doesn't work for most people.

Also, add Solo Adventures with a points tally per player instead. Call it, I don't know, a Championship.

CSLACR, Dean livesey and ykiki like this.
  7. ShakesMcQueen

ShakesMcQueen

Seems like they've already improved the Horizon Life server stuff to some degree. I was on a server with 70 people last night, and I've noticed I'm in servers with 50+ people way more often than I used to be. Forzathon Live also seems to be way more populated too.

raven214, CSLACR, WanganDream and 4 others like this.