Forza Horizon 4 Service Check Brings New Paint/Wheel Options and QOL Fixes, Arrives Later This Month

Of course it is a good idea to have that option, but I hoped that with this option I could solve duplication problems of vinyl like Ford GT side panels.:(

At least they are working on the Team Adventures. I have a very simple solution for them though: you don't lose points for losing the round. You just get 0. Your points will still be relative to how good you do, and how good your team does. You still get the Cr and Influence. It might also reduce unnecessary unsportsmanlike contact in the races. Otherwise: the prizes are most certainly not worth the hours and hours it takes to get them (and the hours it takes to wait to match for them).

There are so very few players (a handful) that have achieved rank 5. Considering the number of hours you'd have to play to even achieve that: the game mode doesn't work for most people.

Also, add Solo Adventures with a points tally per player instead. Call it, I don't know, a Championship.

Back