Forza Horizon 5 Event Lab Allows You to Create (Almost) Anything You Can Imagine

• Thread starter Famine
  • 7 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Event Lab Allows You to Create (Almost) Anything You Can Imagine

One of the most interesting features in Forza Horizon 5 is one that was revealed right back at the game’s first announcement, but barely spoken of since: Event Lab. In fact it’s been kept so quiet that it wasn’t even mentioned in the guide Microsoft sent along with our review code last week, and we really wish it had...

@Famine Chicken! I'll bite yer legs off!

EDIT: Seems like this would be a good thread to post the details and Sharefile codes for Event Lab creations that people make or find.

Last edited:
I made a thing.

waJ0Aum.png

It's very basic and not that difficult (I admit I was sandbagging a little), but I've not yet got the time to really delve into the full features of the course creator. I'll probably need the full weekend for that.
Above is from the general thread ^^

@Nacho Libre do you have the details/ share code for that Jurassic Park gate event you found, to add here?

Last edited:
Nice to see Forza Horizon coming up with something that is a bit similar to GTA Online’s Stunt Race creator considering how downhill GTA Online has been going. I know there’s been plenty of racing games that have came out before Horizon 5 that have features like this like Hot Wheels Unleashed for example but none from a bigger triple a racing game like Forza.

Looking forward to messing around with this and the livery editor after I’m with the campaign. 👍

8GBFIVI.png

I wanted to do a lot more with this, but when I realized that I had spent two hours just on what's there and that most of that time was copy-pasting concrete barriers, I realized that my ambition had outreached my patience and decided it's Good Enough™. So there's nothing really stopping you from powerbombing down the mountain in a straight line after the first switchback, but I will say it's more entertaining to take the whole route. If only because physics tends to get really, really unhappy with my over-tuned Unimog when it starts to fall over.

It was pretty fun making all the little details around the rockslides though.
Here's another event to try.

Any more out there worth a look that people have found? New routes or events making good use of the new rules structure would be welcome 👍

It sure would be nice to see some events that dont have "AFK" in the title, or "SP in 27s"... 🙄

Back