Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: Storm Force Eight

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5 comments
EventLab this week is considerably more creative than some recent ones, but...

Golden Globes Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

But... not that bad?
The only trouble spot that I see is the second climb and the practically vertical drop, since you lose all momentum. Those physics are kinda weird.
Anyways, no problem if your car/build has torque to spare.

This week's Forzathon was quite enjoyable with the 1.6 rally engine in the Audi. A peppy little high revving piece of fun.

I've also been a bad Forza player. I gifted the Mercedes AMG from the Super 7. I may have (I definitely did) reduce its braking power to 0%, however I feel I have given fair warning lol.

00967cb0-3a0e-4372-8c19-26f3d64b82c8.png

Those skid marks in pic are from the handbrake.

But... not that bad?
The only trouble spot that I see is the second climb and the practically vertical drop, since you lose all momentum. Those physics are kinda weird.
Anyways, no problem if your car/build has torque to spare.
I like everything about except the fact the AI doesn't.

Those that don't stall out on the second climb get totally foxed by the landing (commonly by the rock in the landing zone), resulting in mass confusion.

They just get stuck, and reverse through the other side of the crossover, and get stuck again or miss the checkpoint out. It's like my stupid-ass cloverleaf Wreckfest event, but actually in the Playlist...

You will lap half the field, or more. I checked it out before it hit the Playlist - with an A800 Trailhawk - and lapped the entire field and last place twice. In the real run I lapped up to 4th, and lapped 10th-12th twice.

Edit: Is there really no way to change target cars in replays?

Last edited:
I like everything about except the fact the AI doesn't.

Those that don't stall out on the second climb get totally foxed by the landing (commonly by the rock in the landing zone), resulting in mass confusion.

They just get stuck, and reverse through the other side of the crossover, and get stuck again or miss the checkpoint out. It's like my stupid-ass cloverleaf Wreckfest event, but actually in the Playlist...

You will lap half the field, or more. I checked it out before it hit the Playlist - with an A800 Trailhawk - and lapped the entire field and last place twice. In the real run I lapped up to 4th, and lapped 10th-12th twice.

Edit: Is there really no way to change target cars in replays?
Hey, at least you played the actual Eventlab event. I entered the event with my friend in convoy, and while I went the actual event, he was loaded into the standard race and I was cut off around half of lap two, because he was already finished with the sprint. :lol:

Back