[Archive] Forza Horizon 5 Series 21: Explore the Horizon

• Thread starter Famine
  • 28 comments
I think I got away with that title...

37331031cb0d18ba_w.jpg

Would have been nice to get the Rivian R1 and 1993 chevy 454 SS instead of the Cupras but oh well. Still a mostly solid roster of new trucks to play with.

With the photomode updates this month, and the promise of new rims and the Hi-Lo cars next month, this summer is going to be good for Forza.

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: Off the Beaten Path

A brand new series kicks off this week in Forza Horizon 5. A fresh set of events are on hand, new cars are waiting to be claimed as well as new challenges and collectibles hidden across the festival over the next four weeks...

If you need further help locating the various things...

1685635627300.png

1685635669379.png

1685635579650.png

1685636015568.png

In honour of my crap article title pun (which is actually a little deeper than you might think, but not much), one of my favourite crap video series:

@Famine , thanks for the Phathfinder spoiler 😊
Can you give me a little more help : I’m stuck because nothing appears on my GPS or the map to find the beginning of the first pathfinder ! 😩

@Famine , thanks for the Phathfinder spoiler 😊
Can you give me a little more help : I’m stuck because nothing appears on my GPS or the map to find the beginning of the first pathfinder ! 😩
You'll need to go into Accolades, select Evolving World, select Pathfinder, and select San Sebastian Trail. The guidance should then appear:

1685916519783.png

If it's not doing that, it might be a Quick Resume bug - which happens a lot. Manually close the game from the Xbox menu, then restart the console.

Thank you very much for your help @Famine .
But it was a real pain in the a** ! Why ? Because of the translation. It's a US game. The French translation is simply appalling ! "Accolades" is translated by "Distinctions" (awards !). "Pathfinder", in the Evolving World tab, is translated by "Trous de souris" (mouse's holes !!! I'm not kinding...). And so on.
Quite every week, the Treasure Clue is incomprehensible ; it had sense only in English. So, I have to read here the English clue to understand what I have to do to find the treasure. The same for sesonal events (Xmas, etc.). The meaning hasn't the same sense when translated.
At last, I fund the treasure ! Thanks again, I learn a lot today :cheers:

I'm not very active on the forum. So, I want to take this time to shine a spotlight on something weird. I wonder why Playground Games make us win a dull car that this chinese car probably a few people use (I even didn't know her name !). Where are the Lancia ? The Alfa Romeo ? Present in the previous edition ?! A Lancia Delta S4 will rocks in the Badlands ! I really don't understand why the studio puts some very anoying chinese electric cars instead of iconic and historic well known cars ? That's a mystery... I also thought about the mid 50's BMW 507 roadster...

And what about the GMA T.50 ? The McLaren F1 of the XXI century, her daughter, probably the most fantastic sport car available for a few years now ? I can't wait for this awesome car for months now (I'm a Gordon Murray addict ; where is the Caparo Freestream T1, another stunning track toy) ? Instead : a Wuling Sunshine... :confused:

Last edited:
Who wants hidden thing location hints? You do? Then good news!

1686239666119.png

1686239681381.png

1686239696858.png

1686239711990.png

1686239725608.png

This is the closest one to the circuit, all others are more north and north-east
1686239769180.png

@Famine I downloaded, liked and used your BMW X5 tune. Very good indeed thank you. Easily won the Street Race and smoked the off road speed zone to the south west of the volcano (can't remember it's name but you need 115 mph and I got 124 mph first go in it).

Highly recommended tune to make this week easy.

On Friday you’ll need to reach the highest point in Mexico to become a Car-tographer. Right now it’s not clear where that might be — aside from being at the volcano (even if the floating Hot Wheels island is higher). We’ll check again tomorrow, but it ought to be the caldera; you may need to climb the further hill between the caldera and the telescope.
Can confirm this is the case. Start at The Titan and drive towards the Event Horizon danger sign marker. The challenge award triggers midway between the two.
be2dfddf-d97a-4c1c-bc5c-8b06c2dea982.png

Last edited:
I really am enjoying the Path Finders this series. I hope they come back in some way in the future.

I've decided however I bloody hate camouflaged Flamingoes and Armadillos.

Doesn't seem to trigger for me - is there any reason for this?
Not sure how I'd know, it worked first time for me. Are you using quick resume? It causes a lot of glitches in FH5 and I always quit out of the game and restart from the copyright notice when things go wrong.

Not sure how I'd know, it worked first time for me. Are you using quick resume? It causes a lot of glitches in FH5 and I always quit out of the game and restart from the copyright notice when things go wrong.
Yeah i usually force quit the game, maybe i'll try restarting my console and try again, thanks!

Stuff that's hiding this week!

1686850708843.png

1686850755306.png

1686850874670.png

1686850721456.png

1686850667164.png

1686850796037.png

Last edited:
With your article title puns @Famine I can't help but think ... Humm Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em...!
Pfft, there's no pleasing Humm people.

I was cogitating going with "People Don't Think Hummvee Like That, But It Do", but I figured the cultural reference would be a bit too niche :lol:

Hmm. My HummEV hasn't landed. Shows complete in festival and the accolade. Just got to 40 points for the Mini, which is there, but still no HummEV.
Hmmm indeed.

Back