Xbox Series: 3.455.111.0
PC: 3.455.111.0
Steam: 1.455.111.0
Accolades

New Horizon Tour events allow "Power Trip" Accolade to be completed
Fixed "Now we're talking" Accolade
Fixed "It's go time" Accolade
Fixed "Prophet of Regret" Accolade
Fixed "Seven Day Wonder" Accolade where completing any dailies outside of the current season would not complete this
Festival Playlist

Fixed issue where Series Rivals was awarding 4 points per season instead of 4 points per Series 
Fixed issue which could cause the Treasure Chest not to appear after solving the clue
Fixed issue where the Forzathon Weekly wouldn't register the required car being owned and driven in the first chapter

Added over 200 new Horizon Tour events 
Added specific Drivatar names to Horizon Tour and The Trial
Improved the UI flow when leaving the Badges screen
Improved the Custom Racing UI logic when choosing PI and Type 
Fixed crash when playing an Open Championship when at a Horizon Open level of 1000
Fixed scenario where a Convoy joining a complex EventLab event could result in the Convoy not making it into the event
EventLab

Added Series 6 collectables to EventLab props
Added new conditions "get torque scalar" and "get gravity scalar" to EventLab rules of play
Added new low and medium strength Bounce Pads in addition to the existing Bounce Pad in EventLab props
Updated Apex Wall Prop to not have invisible collision above it in EventLab
Fixed broken UI when creating a different race type Event from the base Event type in EventLab
Fixed issue where players couldn't turn traffic on even if there were no props
Cars

Updated Morris Minor to reflect correct year
Fixed Volvo V60 Polestar left wing mirror was showing the right mirror's projection
Fixed livery mapping on the 2008 BMW M3 when using certain body kits
Fixed issue where an auto upgraded Unimog couldn't be driven in Manual w/ Clutch
PC

Fixed stall when engaging in a Head to Head both in Freeroam and during Eliminator
Fixed issue when moving the game to a second monitor and making it full screen
General

Various stability improvements
Added Screen Reader functionality to more screens
Fixed exploit with Drift Zone and Trailblazers
Fixed issue in Super7 where retrying or revalidating a challenge wouldn't let the creator edit any placed props
Fixed Mask layer group UI in the Livery Editor
Fixed issue where a tree had appeared in Ek Balam Cross Country Circuit
Fixed subtitle errors in Drift Club Mexico
Fixed an issue where Festive decoration could incorrectly appear in Freeroam

The F150 and the Magnum SRT8 are nice additions, not particularly bothered by the other two. But the SF90 Stradale and F8 Tributo? Yes please! ☺️

Added over 200 new Horizon Tour events 
New Horizon Tour events allow "Power Trip" Accolade to be completed

Those 2 are more important to me than the cars that are coming. Now the Tour alone will have more championships than FH2!!! That's huge!!🤩

And one more thing... Forza Ferrari! 😎

Personally don't care about the Ferrari's except the Lusso and the TR. What I do care is the more normal cars. What an amazing surprise to see the Lightning and also the Magnum.

However what got me jumping off my seat was the Car Pass additions. The Tacoma is nice. But all the way to the end I almost lost it when I saw the VW Rabbit Pick-Up/Caddy. I really hope it's a diesel!

Last edited:
How do you scale the engine torque to 200% in eventlab? I couldn't figure it out. Or it doesn't work. Please help guys, I am so excited to see how a 3200 hp supra would be like. Thank you!!!!!!!

Back