Forza Horizon 5: Share Your Creations

• Thread starter Famine
  • 370 comments
You seem to have got a handle on how to deal with the "Rules"; I find them almost impenetrable! Any chance you could assist with a guide to it? There's a couple of events I'd love to try to put together and the Rules do seem like they should allow it, but I just can't get to grips with all the unnamed variables and such.

Mental that PG has never created a guide to this, because it's a potentially enormous feature that's just woefully underused.

You seem to have got a handle on how to deal with the "Rules"; I find them almost impenetrable! Any chance you could assist with a guide to it? There's a couple of events I'd love to try to put together and the Rules do seem like they should allow it, but I just can't get to grips with all the unnamed variables and such.

Mental that PG has never created a guide to this, because it's a potentially enormous feature that's just woefully underused.
Agreed, the rules are often far from clearly described (or even incorrectly described or set up in a couple cases) or oddly limited in some places, so setting up stuff is commonly a lot of duplication and trial and error.

I haven't written a generic guide (although with how often I've seen it come up I probably should!) but have written up a guide for how to set up the "Points Race" mode (funnily enough after a request in the FH5 general discussion thread on here) which also includes some tips that tend to apply whenever setting something up. That guide can be found here.

Agreed, the rules are often far from clearly described (or even incorrectly described or set up in a couple cases) or oddly limited in some places, so setting up stuff is commonly a lot of duplication and trial and error.

I haven't written a generic guide (although with how often I've seen it come up I probably should!) but have written up a guide for how to set up the "Points Race" mode (funnily enough after a request in the FH5 general discussion thread on here) which also includes some tips that tend to apply whenever setting something up. That guide can be found here.
Huh, so the vaguely named "variables" themselves are not variables until you assign a variable function to them.

See, the one I really want is to add time at a checkpoint, but I can't find time functions anywhere. I have seen it done though, so it must be somewhere :lol:

I'll have more of a dig through later, but I definitely think we could create a post for GTP's news page on how to use the Rules. If you're willing and able to assist, keep an eye on your inbox! :D

Two new races friends. Nice and simple, no rules apart from first over the line at the end wins.

Hot Hatch Loop 'O Fun - 3 laps, hot hatches, no class or drivatar limit. Road race. Share code - 104 267 466

Play Azul Town Loop - 5 laps, MG MG3, no class or drivatar limits. Road Race. Share code - 148 568 348

Hope you enjoy.

I'll have more of a dig through later, but I definitely think we could create a post for GTP's news page on how to use the Rules. If you're willing and able to assist, keep an eye on your inbox! :D
You'll be happy to know I am willing (and hopefully able to assist!).
Inspired by the start of the Horizon World Cup event on Thursday, I've looked at modes I've created in the past and possible car class/type combos that provide cars from a variety of countries and decided that I'm going to create my own EventLabs World Cup! For the 28 days of the series I'm going to create a new race every day.
Here's the final days, Days 25 to 28:

Cars for Montana Hot Hatch Soapbox ELWC25 (Hot Hatch C):
FranceRenault Clio R.S. 200 EDC 2013
JapanHonda Civic Type R 2007
UKMini John Cooper Works 2009
USFord Focus RS 2003

Cars for Mulegé Town Checkpoint Rush ELWC26 (2000s B):
FranceRenault Mégane R26.R 2008
GermanyAudi RS 4 Avant 2001
JapanSubaru Impreza WRX STI 2008
UKMG XPower SV-R 2005
USFord SVT Cobra R 2000

Cars for Playa Azul Follow The Leader ELWC27 (Hypercars S2):
ChinaNIO EP9 2016
CroatiaRimac Concept Two 2019
DenmarkZenvo TSR-S 2019
FranceBugatti Chiron 2018
GermanyMercedes-AMG One 2021
ItalyFerrari LaFerrari 2013
SwedenKoenigsegg One:1 2015
UKLotus Evija 2020
USRaesr Tachyon Speed 2019

Cars for Los Jardines Time Trial ELWC28 ("Best of the Rest" B):
FranceAlpine A110 2017
GermanyOpel Manta 400 1984
ItalyMaserati Levante S 2017
JapanMitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR 2004
SwedenVolvo V60 Polestar 2015
UKLand Rover Range Rover Velar First Edition 2018
USDeberti F-150 Prerunner 2018

ELWC25.png
ELWC26.png
ELWC27.png
ELWC28.png

Last edited:
I have two long races and one short race.

Street DIscovery Race 1 - 176658198 in Los Jardines
Street DIscovery 2 - 383819321 in Nosta Rute

IMG_20220307_152837.png

It's a sprint through the canyon. You've got 3 minutes, plenty of time unless you hit a jump pad and get sent skywards.

Share code is 623 259 737.

Last edited:
City Race 1 short ca. 5,4 km
Hot Hatch 988942332 For all Cars 184196685

City Race 1 Long Version 11,5km
Microcar Madness 176150939 For all cars 123675506

Sorry. Now its right. with better computer racer.

Last edited:
883c1421-a4bb-4390-a563-9613714477db.png

Give your Toyota 4x4 a good run out in this race. 5 laps on tarmac and off road in tropical storm conditions.

Edit - I should've mentioned this is open to all the Toyota 4x4 vehicles in game.

Last edited:
4333622d-ce30-42d7-a632-9cf73ffb1637.png

Starting in the NE of the map race down the Play Azul beach. From the bottom of the beach take the southern road to the abandoned airfield. Race up the runway and back down onto the beach. From there stay on the beach all the way round to the finish line in the NW of the map.
Share code is in the picture.

Hi everyone. Any chance of some likes and downloads on my in game photos please? If you drop your Gamer tag on here I will of course return the favour.
Thank you.

Street Discovery Race 3 - 64,4km
All Cars

This is the last very long Race from me. The Next Races are shorter.
Don't worry about long races bud. I love a good long race, plenty of credits and XP. Plus if I mess up and get passed by the field I have time to recover 🤣🤣🤣.

I have my first Cross Country Race Discovery 1
All Cars
53,9 km

PLay with your friends. The race make fun.

Attachments

• 1647991684503.jpg
    1647991684503.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hello there... 🙋‍♂️ How is everyone? . Been investing a lot of time into forza this past couple of weeks and hoping to gain some new friends and maybe gain a few downloads and get those tricky pictures looked at if anyone would be willing to help I'd be most grateful 😊🙏 good day to you...

Last edited:
Hello there... 🙋‍♂️ How is everyone? . Been investing a lot of time into forza this past couple of weeks and hoping to gain some new friends and maybe gain a few downloads and get those tricky pictures looked at if anyone would be willing to help I'd be most grateful 😊🙏 good day to you...
You've come to the right place bud, the people on here have helped me loads. I'm so close to getting all the picture achievements because of them. What's your gamer tag in FH5 and I'll gladly help out.

Happy days. Just in work at the moment, once I'm home I'll add you and go through your photos bud.
Thank you mate. I've been on and downloaded and liked all your pics. I have absolutely no downloads or views on any photos and was resigned to never really getting the accolades. It does look like there is some crazy accolades for an area of the game that just doesn't get much love... I'll get onto your designs and tunes shortly 👌

Thank you mate. I've been on and downloaded and liked all your pics. I have absolutely no downloads or views on any photos and was resigned to never really getting the accolades. It does look like there is some crazy accolades for an area of the game that just doesn't get much love... I'll get onto your designs and tunes shortly 👌
Cheers bud. Love the Madness Moggy by the way.👍

New challenge card. Race up the Volcano in a Koeniggsegg One to the satellite station. You have 5 minutes.......is that enough time to get there?

Share code is - 570 970 181

Back