• Thread starter Famine
  • 366 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
As you probably know by now, there's plenty of scope in Forza Horizon 5 for players to create and share their own liveries, vehicle tunes, photographs, Super7 cards, and EventLab/Blueprint races and challenges.

However, getting these noticed by the community, and downloaded and liked is... pretty random chance. That wouldn't be much of a problem if there wasn't an entire section of Accolades - "Creative" - with several challenges in among the 161 centred on exactly that. Some even require 500 Likes/Downloads for an individual piece of content, and getting even one is a nightmare.

With that in mind, and with a GTP club in the game (well, on Xbox generally), we can use the forums to share our own created content for each other to try (and hopefully like) to help progress towards the Accolades. Even a couple of Likes will help content get noticed more, and we can easily get people up to 25 (if not 50) through here.

I'll keep a semi-master list of content here for ease-of-use, so you don't have to traipse through the thread to find it. For an example of what to do, see the following post.

GTP Member Xbox Tags (Photo Gallery):

@breyzipp - breyzipp
@Famine - Famine3h
@ImaRobot - lImaRobotl
@Populuxe - PopuluxeCowboy
@strela - STR3LA
@the13PeSK - the13PeSK
@UKMikey - UKMikeyA

Paints/Designs
McLaren P1 - Factory Amethyst - Famine - 109 233 975
Mercedes Unimog - Utility Truck - the13PeSK - 164 643 651
Reliant Supervan - A-Team Van - Famine - 182 168 671
Subaru Impreza S209 - Factory Crystal White - breyzipp - 238 909 310

Vinyls
GTPlanet logo - Famine - 346 421 830

Tunes
Bugatti EB110 SS - Speed Trap/Danger Sign - Famine - 101 334 031
Chevrolet Camaro SS 1969 - A800 Drift - NotThePrez - 413 891 308
Dodge SRT Viper GTS - S1 900 Road - ImaRobot - 135 357 919
Ford Shelby GT350R 2016 - S1 900 Road - ImaRobot - 307 180 447
Honda Civic CRX Mugen - A800 Road - ImaRobot - 156 721 130
Lamborghini Sesto Elemento FE - X999 Road - Phoenix - 653 292 493
Lexus SC300 - A800 Drift - NotThePrez - 442 503 547
Meyers Manx FE - ? Drag - cosme - 108 251 251
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X Welcome Pack - S1 900 Drift - NotThePrez - 139 501 723
Nissan Fairlady Z 2003 - S1 900 Drift - NotThePrez - 179 140 930
Nissan Silvia Ks 1992 - S1 900 Drift - NotThePrez - 370 103 524
Nissan Silvia Ks 1994 - A800 Drift - NotThePrez - 600 519 536

EventLab

Super7 Cards

Last edited:
In order to get into the post above, you'll need to do is create content in the game, then share it. Make it good content, please! After that, come to this thread and post about it. At a minimum you'll need the type of content, share code, and a description of what it is and why people should download it.

Here's a quick example:

Car Tune: Bugatti EB110 SS
Share Code: 101 334 031
Description: Danger Sign tune; flies flat and will three-star every Danger Sign, but a little squirrely with direction changes above 180mph. Ideal for "Cars Don't Fly" Accolade.

We'll of course also need people to download, try, and like the content (particularly photos; that one strikes me as the most troublesome) in order to help each other towards the Creative Accolades - but also given that some of the **** that passes for liked content, we might improve the general environment of the game too :lol:

Have at it, and give my Bugatti a whirl. It won't set records, but it'll blast through every three-star mark and land on all four.

Sharing photos is more complicated than it needs to be. Pause>Creative Hub>Photo Gallery>My Files will get you to your photos. But it doesn’t show you the share code. So you have to search for your own photos. Then, finally, you can press down on the right thumbstick to get your share codes. At least this is how it is on my OG XBox One. It might be different on a Series S/X or PC.

Photo
1968 Renault 4L
161 461 528

Photo
2019 Porsche 911
134 514 523

@Famine I already three-starred all the danger signs, but I downloaded and installed your tune, gave it a like, and set new personal bests on a couple of different danger signs.

I don’t have a Bugatti but I did go through all of your pics and liked them, @Famine. Same with you @Populuxe.

I have a couple tunes uploaded, I’ll post my personal favorites.

1984 Civic CRX Mugen - A800 - Code: 156 721 130
The car is on rails, it’s very hard to get loose with this one. Just point it and go and it’ll happily oblige.

2013 SRT Viper GTS - S1900 - Code: 135 357 919
This one is extremely planted and has good acceleration. I’ve used this one online plenty and it has performed great.

2016 Shelby GT350R - S1900 - Code: 307 180 447
This one is nice and stable and also has a fairly good too speed, considering. Has a balanced feel to it’s driving.

I also have a 2003 360 Challenge Stradale, 2019 488 Pista, 2017 R35, 1997 RX7, and 2015 Z/28 if anyone cares to explore My Creative Hub, all of which are topped off in S1. The codes listed just happen to be my best/favorite ones. I recommend the CRX.

Last edited:
I did go through all of your pics and liked them, @Famine.
So, really oddly, I have 34 likes and 35 downloads across my gallery, but no more than two on any one photo... yet I've got the Accolades for 25 likes/downloads. The two Accolades for 50 likes/downloads tally with those numbers.

That rather suggests that the Accolade is not for a single photo, even though it says it is ("have a published photograph that"), but cumulatively... which makes it a lot easier. If every GTP club member likes & downloads two other people's images (assuming 25+ gallery), we'll all get the photo Accolades.

Unless PG changes it in an update and retroactively takes them back.

Car-physics has been my passion since Sportscar GT. Not so much the super- or hypercars but moore
underdogs, sleepers & classics. But gameplay forces me to step up & do a Koeningsegg or a Lambo
now & then, or like yesterday a Porsche.
Picked the 95 GT2 to be my S1 racer, and after doing one safe grippy setup I decided to try a faster one.
Tryed it again today and man that Porsche is a rabbit. And the 95 GT2 goes cheap at auction house bcs
folks buy them just to get the Hoonigan Porche

Wild GT2 code: 119 310 956

Great idea! However for photo sharing, isn’t it easier to just look at each other’s creative hubs and browse through the photos there? Or is that too easy to be possible? ☺️

It's what I'm doing. I just go to each Creative Hub and download/like all the content. Designs and tunes can also be liked right from the garage (my tunes/ my designs). So even if I see a simple design/tune I will still download, put it on a car and like the content.
Just put something.

I have got a pretty good grip tune for the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento FE.

Car tune: Lamborghini Sesto Elemento FE
Share code: 653 292 493
Description: A really grippy tune to use in fast corners and good top speed too. Super nice for races like Goliath, Colossus or just general tarmac/asphalt racing.

Please give it a try and see how it works. :dopey:

sestotune.png

I've created a short EventLab loop at Playa Azul with only Epic/Legendary D Class cars. It will help with Horizon Promo, by filling in some of the cars you're less likely to see in that class, and also it should fill in the "D Class Blueprint Badge" Accolade in EventLab (although I don't know whether only Blueprint events [events using existing routes] count for that, due to the way the terminology is interchangeable) 🤷‍♂️

EventLab Route: Playa Azul/"Promo Loop"
Share Code: 164 962 797
Description: Short course with only Epic/Legendary D Class AI designed to fill in hard-to-find cars for Horizon Promo

Edit: It looks like the Renault 4 and Peel P50 can't make the crossover jump, though thanks to the inability to edit, I can't do much about that. However there is an escape route. If you fail the jump, head left and immediately right down a short dirt road, back onto the main route.

Edit edit: Guess it doesn't count toward the Blueprint Badge, and only events staged on existing courses work.

I've also created identical events now for C, B, A, and S1 (Legendary only; too many "Epic" cars to fit) now I've worked out how to Duplicate:

Share Code: 304 436 192
Description: Short course with only Epic/Legendary C Class AI designed to fill in hard-to-find cars for Horizon Promo

Share Code: 153 007 400
Description: Short course with only Epic/Legendary B Class AI designed to fill in hard-to-find cars for Horizon Promo

Share Code: 151 355 604
Description: Short course with only Epic/Legendary A Class AI designed to fill in hard-to-find cars for Horizon Promo

Share Code: 766 197 411
Description: Short course with only Legendary S1 Class AI designed to fill in hard-to-find cars for Horizon Promo

Apparently you can only store five Blueprints per track, so no S2 Class event. Glad the game mentioned that before I started on it...

... so I made one on the Lookout Circuit as a Blueprint. That'll get you your S2 cars and the S2 Class Blueprint Badge Accolade:

EventLab Blueprint: Lookout Circuit
Share Code: 165 422 324
Description: Short course with only Legendary S2 Class AI designed to fill in hard-to-find cars for Horizon Promo

Last edited:
A couple of days ago I got Meyers Manx FE in the wheelspin. Didn't make anything of the car at first but when I was looking through my garage for something interesting I noticed it had some nice acceleration and launch attributes. So I decided to have some fun with it. Making a wheelie tune was easy even for such an amateur tuner like me, so after doing some obligatory wheelies at the festival I decided to turn it into a drag car.

The power of wheelie became even more pronounced with the drag tires. The car was just scratching the surface with its back, making it unfit for the drag as is. Controlling the wheelie on the start was too hard, and I don't want to go into details of how many times I was destroyed at the strip by other players.

I spent a couple of hours editing my tune and analyzing other players' tunes. I wanted to keep the RWD and make it so that the car makes a little bit of a wheelie on the start but not to the point where the front of the car just goes upwards. Finding the balance took some time, but in the end I think I found the sweet spot slaps roof of car this baby can reach 325kph at the horizon speed zone (that is, starting from the drag strip starting line; 325km/h is approximately 202mph). Very rarely the front of the car might go up on the start but it takes some time for this to happen and it's easy to catch the moment when you need to ease off the throttle just a bit to land the car back. Not sure why it happens, maybe difference of the tyre temperature? Not sure if it can affect that in this game.

Anyway, here is the tune if anyone is interested:

Meyers Manx FE Drag - 108 251 251

Got lucky with this beautiful number:lol:

It's not particularly interesting, but I made a naked carbon Valhalla, just for the sake of sharing a livery.

Livery Design: Aston Martin Valhalla Concept 2019
Share Code: 170 117 825
Description: Naked carbon body, Aston light green highlight brake calipers

Last edited:
Basic but reasonable Supra tune for this week's Seasonals - you'll get stuffed off the line, but it's better under braking and cornering, and has pretty nice handling (the two "best" A800 tunes I tried were just massive understeer; this does not do that):

Vehicle Tune: Toyota GR Supra 2020
Share Code: 100 359 087
Description: Seasonal Championship tune; not great off the line but excellent handling and braking - easily better than Unbeatable AI Supras.

Last edited:
It's not particularly interesting, but I made a naked carbon Valhalla, just for the sake of sharing a livery.

Given that livery creation seems to gatekeep the Auction House, I'm going into people's creative hubs to download their liveries - I'll mass-like them later (I think I have to go to a Festival/Home to do that though) - which I think we need to be doing as a club generally.

Apropos of that and also on the not particularly interesting livery front:

Livery Design: Rimac Concept Two
Share Code: 141 225 893
Description: Naked carbon body, light blue highlights on wheels and a body layer

Livery Design: McLaren P1
Share Code: 109 233 975
Description: Original "Amethyst" colour; I have a very expensive 1:18 model of that which I won :D

Livery Design: Ferrari F40 (base)
Share Code: 318 471 763
Description: Carbon body with red semi-transparent layer to create red carbon

Livery Design: Mazda MX-5 (NA)
Share Code: 177 916 010
Description: Merlot body colour, carbon panels; basically my car with added carbon :D

I like carbon. Sue me.

With one of this weeks challenges being to complete an Open Drift event (I think it's just one race, not the whole championship), I figured I'd post a few of my own "competitive" tunes for drift lobbies. The goal was to create some solid drift tunes for cars that are cheap/easy to get, while creating something that can match a few of the FD cars. Do note that all of these are RWD, and were made using sim steering and the normal manual transmission. Feedback would be very appreciated.

A Class
  • 1969 Camaro SS (413 891 308) - This has the 8.9L DSC V8 swap, meaning there's 1500HP on tap. It has the stock tires, and the transmission is tuned to act as a "4-speed," with 4th being a somewhat tall gear, though 3rd is sufficient for most corners except for long, fast turns. This one is probably the biggest handful, but it's my favorite tune, and is probably my most successful in terms of points per lap.
  • 1994 Silvia K's S14 (600 519 536) - This has the Racing I6 swap with no power upgrades, and also runs on stock tires like the Camaro. There's a bit of understeer and the transition can be a little slow, too. However, the Silvia K is capable of laying down some very long drifts on the power with little issue, and good use of the E-brake can carry you across small straights between turns. The transmission is a "5-speed," however 5th is quite tall, and as such probably won't be used very often outside of very long shallow turns.
  • 1997 Lexus SC300 (442 503 547) - This is by far the most controllable out of all 3. It's relatively heavy, and even though it has a fully upgraded RB26 engine swap, it doesn't have a lot of power, so the Lexus is noticeably slower compared to other cars like the AE86. However, the weight gives it good grip, and it's honestly pretty hard to get it to spin out. You do have to fight it to get it sideways sometimes, though. This is a 6-speed, with 3rd-6th being used pretty equally I'd say.
S1 Class
  • Evo X WP (139 501 723) - Like the SC300, this is a very controllable tune that gets in all honesty a surprising amount of points when drifting. Pretty much all that I said about the SC300 applies here, except that the Evo has a bit more speed to it. Since the WP version has much more power than the standard Evo, that also makes it easier to break traction and keep the drift going. Transmission is a "5-speed", with 3-5th being used pretty equally. Streetfighter LA widebody kit and BCL wing applied, which I know may not be to everyone's tastes.
  • 2003 Fairlady Z (179 140 930) - I first built this tune during the first Festival playlist, but I've only now gotten it to a point where I'm happy enough with it. It's weakness is the shifts, as it has a habit of entering the next gear just outside of the powerband, so there's something of a delay before The Z can gain its wheelspeed back. As such, shifting at the wrong time can cause the car to wash-out and straighten-up, so be mindful of that. Otherwise it's a pretty middle-of-the-road drifter. 6-speed transmission. Nismo bodykit and BCL wing also applied.
  • 1992 Silvia K's S13 (370 103 524) - This one is admittedly something of a happy accident :dopey:. Despite the 1,000 HP V8 swap and the S13s low weight, this tune is (relative to other 1000+ HP drift cars) surprisingly docile. It's not hard to throw the S13 into a decently deep slide without worrying about spinning. The overall speed is good, and thanks to the low-end torque, it doesn't take much to get it sideways. This one is tuned for a "5-speed" transmission, with 3rd and 4th being the most used. 5th can be used for more "breathing room" when it comes to balancing RPM in certain turns. BCL wing once again applied.

Had some fun with the 1970 Mercury yesterday and enden up doing a funny little sleeper.
Slightly awd`ed, no wings, soft handling made for 1st person fun: 161 193 207
Entered an arcade event in this one by accident and was told to drift. Me and one other guy in a late 90`s
Nissan GTR.
Well, slided "a bit" in this +1300hp 98% RWD
and when I passed the finishline the whole scorebar was filled up completely. Mybe I should try a drift-setup
on it? ;)

Event Lab Event: Castillo Circuit @ Copper Canyon Cross Country
Share Code: 518 448 494
Description: Circuit race taking in the roads around Hotel Castillo

Notes: This is a road race, rather than cross-country. This is a fairly long lap, around 3-minutes in a mid-B-class car, and has 3 laps.

The livery editor is SO annoying. Coordinates are great, but the way it bleeds through planes makes me want to punch hamsters. Also, does anyone know how to move layers beneath/above others?

Anyway, the A-Team Van:

Livery Design: Reliant Supervan
Share Code: 182 168 671
Description: The A-Team Van. Only if they've fallen on bad times, obviously.

1641752465067.png

Last edited:
The livery editor is SO annoying. Coordinates are great, but the way it bleeds through planes makes me want to punch hamsters. Also, does anyone know how to move layers beneath/above others?

Anyway, the A-Team Van:

Livery Design: Reliant Supervan
Share Code: 182 168 671
Description: The A-Team Van. Only if they've fallen on bad times, obviously.

View attachment 1104723
Keep away from the runways with this.
I ain't getting on no plane fool

Now, it turns out that if you loop a track through itself, the AI doesn't particularly like it :lol:

EventLab: Road Racing
Share Code: 888 341 322
Description: Wreckfest, the Bowl of Doom; double figure-8 track with some very strange AI behaviour...

Now, it turns out that if you loop a track through itself, the AI doesn't particularly like it :lol:

EventLab: Road Racing
Share Code: 888 341 322
Description: Wreckfest, the Bowl of Doom; double figure-8 track with some very strange AI behaviour...
Literally found out the same today, tried to create kind of a super special stage around main Festival Site with donut barrels etc. It was a complete mayhem with unbeatable drivatars driving randomly in a different ways... 🤯

Also, does anyone know how to move layers beneath/above others?

There’s no specific function for that, but it’s easy enough to do. So you put down Layer A, then put down Layer B over it and you realize that’s backwards. Cut Layer A. That will remove it and save it to your clipboard. Layer B is now your lowest layer. Go to the next layer slot. Select “paste.” It will place your saved Layer A back on your design in the exact same spot it had been in, but now it’s above Layer B.

The 1969 Dodge Charger goes on AH for like 5k. One of the most charismatic cars ever made but moore or less overlooked
in H5. Too bad, But since I`m not one of those who`ll pay seven mills for a Toyota Corolla I decided to take old Lee for a spin,
mybe a good setup or two can bring it back in the spotlight?

This spin resulted in several setups, A & S1 class.

A-class, stock engine, no awd, no wing but power & handlig: 128 952 135 (my fav)

S1-class, stock engine, still RWD & no wing: 135 325 990

S1-class but turboed GM-engine, RWD, no wing: 153 868 170

Tuned for 1st person view but can be used 3rd person view at your own risk

Anyone needing any help with picture likes/DLs for the Accolades? I've gone through I think @UKMikey's so far and I don't mind rattling through a bunch of other active GTPer/FH5ists to pump the numbers up; I could do with a couple myself too :lol:

I've been real bad about helping people out, so I'll take time this weekend to download and like everyone's photos, tunes, etc.

Anyone needing any help with picture likes/DLs for the Accolades? I've gone through I think @UKMikey's so far and I don't mind rattling through a bunch of other active GTPer/FH5ists to pump the numbers up; I could do with a couple myself too :lol:
I didn't download your photos but I've just been to the photo gallery, opened each one and pressed the like button (×). They didn't show as having an extra like registered (neither did mine) but hopefully that'll come in time.

Do we have a list of people's Xbox gamer tags this time around? They may be a bit hard to guess if they're not in their GTP post headers.

Last edited:
Yes please! I'm going to go through yours today 😈

Do we have a list of people's Xbox gamer tags this time around? They may be a bit hard to guess if they're not in their GTP post headers.
Thats not a bad idea. Mine is PopuluxeCowboy.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back