Forza Horizon 5 Update Brings Audi RS7 & RS e-tron GT, Lynk&Co 03, Horizon Road Trip Theme

• Thread starter Famine
  • 10 comments
IMO a soild update. I was waiting to see 😢 over  two cars returning from FH4, but thankfully we are getting  three new-to-franchise cars in Forza to balance it out. Anyway I like the theme for this next playlist and look forward to Horizon's 10th anniversary update next month. :)

Last edited:
IMO a soild update. I was waiting to see 😢 over  two cars returning from FH4, but thankfully we are getting  three new-to-franchise cars in Forza to balance it out. Anyway I like the theme for this next playlist and look forward to Horizon's 10th anniversary update next month. :)
They better not screw up the 10th Anniversary.

Link & Co are starting to show up regularly on the roads round here... but I think we only ever see the 01, not the 03+
Is it China region only or something?

Link & Co are starting to show up regularly on the roads round here... but I think we only ever see the 01, not the 03+
Is it China region only or something?
Seems so, at least for the time being. There were plans to sell globally, but Geely's either waiting to see how the 01 will do, or has scrapped those plans entirely. Sedans, and especially sedans in the 03's weight class, don't really sell that well in the European market anymore...

Mediocre, compared to the other updates. I'm also getting tired of the Audi boats that end up being the same as the old one but with a new bodykit. We have a reskinned Taycan and another Sportback? This update doesn't bring much to the table unfortunately.

Back