Forza Horizon Master Car List

• Thread starter Darren.
  • 127 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Trans Am in the OP is the wrong year. It's either 77 or 78. More than likely 77 since that's what is in FM4.

I thought you could import any car from FM4 anyway?
You cant import your cars but I thought for sure I heard in one of the videos that you can import your vinyls. Like we imported our vinyls from F3 to F4.
So it looks like this will have about 200 cars at launch? Thats a pretty dang good variety to start with.

You cant import your cars but I thought for sure I heard in one of the videos that you can import your vinyls. Like we imported our vinyls from F3 to F4.
So it looks like this will have about 200 cars at launch? Thats a pretty dang good variety to start with.

Like CAMAROBOY said you cant import cars, just vinyls. You do, however, get some cars for having an FM3/FM4 save file. Yeah, I forgot where but 200 cars where confirmed in some article a while back.

I cant find the 2013 Ford Mustang GT500 on the list!

But its on the frontpage http://www.forzaplanet.net/

Found a better pic
aiKRa.jpg

Well, we now know that the Ford SVT Raptor is playable...that might be a big hint that the traffic cars are playable, but we'll see.

All of that racing and Alonso can't post a simple link. For shame.

8008485342_3eb62b3fbd_z_zps8ab7d656.jpg

Now, give me your autograph. :P

I saw a video of the aventador on youtube and the 2013 bmw m6 coupe was added on facebook.

Ever wonder if The 1999 Dodge Viper GTS is gonna be in Forza Horizon?

No, I'm wondering why you keep writing this. I wonder if alot of cars are going to be in the game, but there is a wishlist thread here for all your wondering needs.

No, I'm wondering why you keep writing this. I wonder if alot of cars are going to be in the game, but there is a wishlist thread here for all your wondering needs.

HEY, I only posted that comment like two times. And I'm saying this is because the 1999 Viper was in the last four Forza games, but I hadn't seen photos of that viper in Forza Horizon.

HEY, I only posted that comment like two times. And I'm saying this is because the 1999 Viper was in the last four Forza games, but I hadn't seen photos of that viper in Forza Horizon.

Yes, you posted the exact same comment twice. I guess people weren't wondering the first time. But I suggest posting comments like that in the wishlist thread.

There will be a special edition SRT Viper when you get the demo and the game didn't see a pic of it yet.

There will be a special edition SRT Viper when you get the demo and the game didn't see a pic of it yet.

Its not really that special. Its just a Viper with a livery on it. We will most likely see it when we get the demo.

I read it's a Horizon livery inspired by the game having 'gone gold'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back