Forza Horizon Rally Expansion Trailer

Uh sorry ben_1_ someone beat you to it. The rally trailer should be on page 2 in the Rally Expansion Pack discussion thread

Why did the roads look so similar to the ones we have in the current game from that trailer, just reskinned? I will need to see a gameplay to see whether or not this pack is worth it, cause honestly to me, the roads look the same and they're wide as usual.

Disappointed tbh. What, they couldn't model a single new car for this pack, just rehashed stuff from FM4? :boggled: The new 'roads' look almost identical to what we already have. Don't think I'll be in a hurry to get this one.

Why did the roads look so similar to the ones we have in the current game from that trailer, just reskinned?
It's new roads in the same fictional Colorado. Same scenery, new places.

What, they couldn't model a single new car for this pack, just rehashed stuff from FM4? :boggled:
I think it's a great set, and the extra rally equipment they've incorporated into the Evo and STI explain their absence from the initial game. I've already bought virtual access to these cars over a dozen times over numerous platforms, and between titles on the same platforms. I can do it again. They may share data, but FH is not FM4, and vice versa.

Would you rather they skip all of these in favor of a set of obscure rally underdogs that FM4 never had? That might be cool, but some of us are happy to have these cars back.

Maybe in some new places I agree, but to me some of them looked simliar. Especially that tree tunnel that looked like it had the road banked. Just me.

I think it's a great set, and the extra rally equipment they've incorporated into the Evo and STI explain their absence from the initial game. I've already bought virtual access to these cars over a dozen times over numerous platforms, and between titles on the same platforms. I can do it again. They may share data, but FH is not FM4, and vice versa.

Would you rather they skip all of these in favor of a set of obscure rally underdogs that FM4 never had? That might be cool, but some of us are happy to have these cars back.

Quite honestly, I've never been a huge fan of rallying. I'd much rather they expanded the map and gave us at least a couple of new car models. God knows, there's enough of them out there. But nope, they give us 5 car models from FM4. Shame that T10 weren't the main developers for Horizon. Not sure about PG's DLC....Leaves a lot to be desired. One thing's for sure- FM4 beats Horizon hands down imo.

Latest Posts

Back