Forza Hub down

Will do.

At first the app wouldn't go past the "Presenting FM6..." message. No option at all to skip it.

And now... there's no message except the one I posted above. I do see the giant tacho/speedo screen with the app logo after trying multiple times.. but that's it.

Maybe it's a region specific issue. YouTube doesn't work here.

I can redeem rewards just fine. I even get drivatar rewards in FM5 from time to time. But here's the kicker: in addition to The Hub not working at all, both Horizon 2 and FM5 have stopped syncing when I launch the game while connected to XLive.

I must have put in a good 10 hours in both games since my last sync, but it just doesn't sync. As for other games and apps, they do sync and prompt me to update as/when needed.

Man, what is it Forza servers? Do they not work properly in some countries?

:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

Forza rewards is notorious for not updating frequently enough. I must have played Forza Horizon 2 for at least two weeks before the rewards were displaying - This was after I installed the newest patch.

I cannot tell if Forza Hub does not work properly in certain territories but the software can be dodgy at times so I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case. You may be better off contacting T10 or MS directly.

Forza rewards is notorious for not updating frequently enough. I must have played Forza Horizon 2 for at least two weeks before the rewards were displaying - This was after I installed the newest patch.

I cannot tell if Forza Hub does not work properly in certain territories but the software can be dodgy at times so I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case. You may be better off contacting T10 or MS directly.

I have tried that. Even had a T10 staff member respond to a thread at forzamotorsport.net! The guy says an update will be rolled out to "fix things for me".

That was over 2 days back. Oddly enough, I've never ever had any issues redeeming rewards be it in Forza Hub (when it used to run) or going to Rewards on forzamotorsport.net.

Again... just want to say... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Curious to know how that update will work, I presume it is just a patch for the Hub? Hopefully that will be the solution. 👍

It's entirely possible they have more issues with certain regions than others. It's also possible the servers are seeing more traffic, as people are trying to bump up their Rewards scores before FM6 launches.

As this is basically the same as your other thread about the same thing in FM5, I'd have to give the same advice as there. Also, maybe try masking your IP if possible, it might solve the whole Youtube issue.

It's entirely possible they have more issues with certain regions than others. It's also possible the servers are seeing more traffic, as people are trying to bump up their Rewards scores before FM6 launches.

As this is basically the same as your other thread about the same thing in FM5, I'd have to give the same advice as there. Also, maybe try masking your IP if possible, it might solve the whole Youtube issue.

Great..that makes sense, though..

How do I mask my ID?

Back