Forza Motorsport 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seriously believe that Ferrari render was legitimate in-game footage? :confused: After this ordeal (apologies for the obnoxious title), it will be difficult to take any of Turn 10's claims regarding graphics seriously for a long while yet. Good to see the back of Che's fanboy antics, though.

That depends on what you consider ingame, because that Ferrari is rendered in realtime just like in the background of Forza 3 while you are browsing the menus, only that this time you are able to move the camera at will walking around the car.
Not only i believe it, i saw it working in realtime, look for videos at youtube. The only parts im not sure if is realtime and ingame is those parts where a person touch a point in the car and it show you a small sequence of scenes of the engine, brake discs, etc.

Do i believe this model is the one we will be using while we play in the track? no. Have they say this is the model we use in the track? no.
GT series has done this same trick in the past with the menu models been a bit more detailed that the ones in the track.

We already saw gameplay in the same videos where the press had the chance to play it. It looks quite good, with better shaders, better cockpit and headtracking.

In case you havent seen videos like this one.

I believe it was a real time demo. Do not underestimate the power of a system that has nothing more to render than polygons and texture data. if that car has 2million polygons its still possible. By no means that doesn't say the game will look like that.

Who is this Che anyway? What did he do?

But Fm4 in one year? if its not compatible with or include all the DLC from FM3, M$ is pulling a fast one on its fans.....

FM3's track list is its biggest let down imo.

Microsoft gives Turn10 2 years to work per game, 2005, 2007,2009 and now 2011.
The DLC cars and tracks are probably going to be included in Forza 4 just like Forza 2 DLC was included in Forza 3.

What FM3 bullshots?

I can assure you that the uploaded images users can access are vastly worse than the straight HD picture when you take them.

By the way guys, Che is OUT of Turn10 now, he did a good job on comunity integration but he clearly wasnt doing Turn10 a favor with his messages at neogaf, saying things that were not true and some pedantic attitud (plus GT trolling). I hope his replacement will be more honest with the public, i would like Ayo Jube but i dont know if he is experienced enough, but i like his attitude, well i like the attitude from many of them Dan, Landin, Fred and Jube.

Jube would make a great community person. The fact he at least makes it known he's playing the game & offering his designs up for free is proof enough.

What FM3 bullshots?

I can assure you that the uploaded images users can access are vastly worse than the straight HD picture when you take them.

dsc06145.jpg
dsc06151.jpg

http://i37.tinypic.com/117fkma.gif

Oh, good lord, who gives a crap?

It uses lower poly models in-game, that makes FM3 the worse game in the history of time - Jesus Christ. The nitpicking here is asinine.

And this thread adds nothing new and once we have confirmed info on FM4 then we can have a thread on it, until then this argument waiting to happen and flame-bait fest gets locked.

Scaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back