Forza Motorsport 5 |OT| Where dreams are Realised

  • Thread starter Thread starter phillgt2002
  • 1,397 comments
  • 135,575 views
You people are funny. All we know is this is an xbox one compatible wheel, and it's price.

That's enough to evaluate it? Sure. The T500RS looks like an over-priced DFGT on that information alone. Turns out, it's one of the best on the market.

If it doesn't meet someone's minimum requirements, then yes, it is a fair evaluation. The quality of the product is a moot issue at that point.

If they decide to release a clutch and h-pattern shifter at a later point, people would then reevaluate it.
 
Ah, gamers entitlement in full swing I see yet again. Used to be a time when the first thing you knew about a new game was when it turned up on the shelf at your local game store. Now people want to know everything there is to know months before so they can roundly criticise and trash talk over every online medium they can think of. What a beautiful world we now live in 👎
 
That or they'd like to make an informed decision before forking out for an expensive new console, a game and its peripherals.
 
Ah, gamers entitlement in full swing I see yet again. Used to be a time when the first thing you knew about a new game was when it turned up on the shelf at your local game store. Now people want to know everything there is to know months before so they can roundly criticise and trash talk over every online medium they can think of. What a beautiful world we now live in 👎

That's an awful big assumption you're making. Unless you're planning on purchasing my Xbox One and copy of FM5 for me your baseless retort is just that, baseless.

I love that outdated analogy as well. Say something else foolish, please.
 
That or they'd like to make an informed decision before forking out for an expensive new console, a game and its peripherals.

And they can't do that on the day of release?

That's an awful big assumption you're making. Unless you're planning on purchasing my Xbox One and copy of FM5 for me your baseless retort is just that, baseless.

I love that outdated analogy as well. Say something else foolish, please.

Your getting your panties in a twist over the lack of information about a computer game and using the word 'sickening'. Really?
 
youre.jpg


And there's an edit button. Use it.
 
And they can't do that on the day of release?

So you're saying people should wait until FM5 is released, buy an Xbox One, buy FM5, then judge on whether he or she should buy an Xbox One and/or Forza 5?


💡
 
So you're saying people should wait until FM5 is released, buy an Xbox One, buy FM5, then judge on whether he or she should buy an Xbox One and/or Forza 5?


💡

Well I think the waiting until it's released part is kinda important, don't you? at least if you're on the fence about it. I'm sure more information will be available to make a sound decision at that time. Otherwise we are getting worked up about something we can't physically buy for about 2 months.
 
Last edited:
Ah, gamers entitlement in full swing I see yet again. Used to be a time when the first thing you knew about a new game was when it turned up on the shelf at your local game store. Now people want to know everything there is to know months before so they can roundly criticise and trash talk over every online medium they can think of. What a beautiful world we now live in 👎

So your entire schtick is being a bitter old man, then? That explains quite a bit. The most beautiful part is that we now live in a world where people can continuously mock others without contributing anything worthwhile ourselves.
 
Last edited:
The most beautiful part is that we now live in a world where people can continuously mock others without contributing anything worthwhile ourselves.

Sounds familiar ...
 
Why thank you. I'm honored by the implication, though it's not nearly as strong as I'm sure you intended considering I was commenting on PZR Slim's propensity for posting just to say how idiotic the things being discussed are rather than actually saying anything himself.
 
Last edited:
Video of an XBone being set up at a Microsoft store.

Note the burbling baby, the grown man in a Spiderman sweatshirt and the startup of the Forza 5 demo.

Slow news day (read: slow news three-month-period-of-time).

Just whiling away the days until T10's big announcement that all cars in FM5 will feature four wheels.
 
I'm guessing this week's big FM5 news is that it's releasing on 11/22.

I've heard rumors of open-wheel game play but I'm not expecting that to come to fruition.
 
Just whiling away the days until T10's big announcement that all cars in FM5 will feature four wheels.

You joke, but I for one am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to find out if those wheels will have tires.
 
You joke, but I for one am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to find out if those wheels will have tires.

Dan: You know, we actually worked it out in the studio--getting tires on the wheels. But because it can't be reflected onto the body somehow or connected to the cloud, we decided that tires are a more niche aspect of racing. Something our fans don't really want.
 
Oh wow, this track list just keeps getting better.
 
I'm going to be that guy. Meh.

I love Bathurst, it's an awesomely intimidating track and I welcome it, but is that all?
 
Looking good, yeeees. :) Although, was it said that Monza was being scanned and getting added?
 
Terronium-12
I'm going to be that guy. Meh.

I love Bathurst, it's an awesomely intimidating track and I welcome it, but is that all?

All of what?
 
I'm unsure of what it is that you're hung up on.
 
Bathurst!!! One of my favorite tracks! Been asking for this track since Forza 1. :)
 
We have already got confirmed Chrome and Carbonfibre stickers which is a pretty huge deal for painters.

Yeah, that's true. I hope there are more rally parts added on some cars like in Horizon. :)
 
I'm going to be that guy. Meh.

I love Bathurst, it's an awesomely intimidating track and I welcome it, but is that all?
Seems to me that's the big news for the week along with the release date.
disappointing
 
Back