Forza Motorsport 7 Brings Back 'Horizon Edition' Cars

I'm not too surprised considering how many people complain about VIP cars being cars non-VIP players can access.

Still rather lame though.

From the article

Hopefully, there are some genuine surprises in store for us next Tuesday — which will be precisely one week before early access for FM7 kicks off on September 29.

September 29 is one week? Also the article mentions only one more week of car reveals?

From the article

Hopefully, there are some genuine surprises in store for us next Tuesday — which will be precisely one week before early access for FM7 kicks off on September 29.

September 29 is one week? Also the article mentions only one more week of car reveals?
Probably meant one month, seeing as how one week from today is one one month from early access.

Probably meant one month, seeing as how one week from today is one one month from early access.
I was thinking that too, but it was written as if there's only one more week of reveals, not 4 more.

There was a certain "finality" to the tone of the article, almost as if it really was written for uploading on Sept. 22.

From the article

Whoops. One month, not week.

I was thinking that too, but it was written as if there's only one more week of reveals, not 4 more.
The Forzamotorsport.net article did call this weeks reveal the "penultimate week" Which means second to last. So I am guessing a Race Car week next week then leave the rest of the unrevealed cars as a surprise for launch.

The Forzamotorsport.net article did call this weeks reveal the "penultimate week" Which means second to last. So I am guessing a Race Car week next week then leave the rest of the unrevealed cars as a surprise for launch.

Ah, I didn't catch the penultimate part in the Forzamotorsport.net article and just thought there'd be weekly reveals all the way to release.

It'll be interesting to see what racers are revealed, and then see if we get any new info at PAX the following weekend.

If I had to hazard a guess, the early wrap-up of the car list points to a demo release early September.

If I had to hazard a guess, the early wrap-up of the car list points to a demo release early September.
I hope there's enough time to play the demo and pre order (or cancel your pre order if for example the game doesn't work on your system).

Back