Forza Motorsport 7: Complete Driver Gear List

• Thread starter Populuxe
  • 268 comments
I have two Tostino's codes and three Mountain Dew/Dorito's codes (enough to get both suits). I'd like to trade them for an Ice Break code if possible.

If anyone in the US wants 200 points for the Doritos/Mtn Dew suits send me a message. I have no real interest in driver suits so I figured I would pass it on to someone that wants it.

Open the bag, pour the chips out into a plastic bag. Get the code inside the bag. Pour the chips back into the bag, seal the bag back up. It's the perfect crime!
The potluck FINALLY took place today and I've now ordered both the Doritos and Mountain Dew suits. So weird that they can't simply email the codes.

The potluck FINALLY took place today and I've now ordered both the Doritos and Mountain Dew suits. So weird that they can't simply email the codes.
I know. I don't get that at all.

Heck, maybe it's something where they have a stack of pre-printed code cards like MS/T10 were passing out at their E3 and PAX booths? It's the only thing that would make any sense.

Maybe they had trouble in the past with emails getting lost, not received, spam folder etc, resulting in endless complaints. All I know is they used to deliver codes instantly in past years; now no longer the case.

If anyone in the US wants 200 points for the Doritos/Mtn Dew suits send me a message. I have no real interest in driver suits so I figured I would pass it on to someone that wants it.

Same thing, only it’s 250 points since the mix bags are worth more despite being a smaller package. :odd:

More driver gear announced in this week's Week in Review.

"Halo Driver Gear
To get this amazing Halo Driver Gear, all you need to do is have played Halo 5: Guardians, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, and/or Halo Wars 2 before November 31, 2017. We’ll be sending out codes beginning later this month and code distribution will run through January of next year. If you haven’t played one of these Halo games yet, log on before December 31 of this year to make sure you’re included in the final code distribution. Eligible players will receive codes for the Halo Driver Gear suit via an Xbox Live Message, so make sure to check your messages.

In addition to the Halo suit, we’ve got two additional Driver Gear featuring a pair of familiar, heavy-duty characters.

Master Chief and Olympia Vale Gear
What could be better than suiting up in Spartan armor, getting behind the wheel of an incredibly fast car, and letting her rip? Talk about the ultimate power fantasy! That’s just what you’ll be able to do with these two character-specific suits. First up is the Master Chief Driver Gear suit, giving players the chance to dress up as the iconic star of the Halo series. If a powerful red is more your style, you can also earn the Driver Gear suit inspired by Olympia Vale, Spartan member of Fireteam Osiris. No matter which you choose, you’ll be ready for any encounter on the track.

To get both the Master Chief and the Olympia Vale Driver Gear suits, all you need to do is participate in any of the following Rivals events in Forza Motorsport 7 before January 3, 2018:

· December Car Pack Challenge (Community Featured Events)
· December Bounty Hunter (Community Featured Events – Available December 11)
· Make a Run (Community Featured Events)
· Cold Runner (VIP Events)"

I updated the list with Freezer Burn, the new suit available from the current Forzathon. It's listed under "patterns."

List updated with new Gingerbread Man suit. Also, I'm slowing turning each suit into a link that allows you to see the suit in question. It's going to take a while, but I'm having fun so who cares, right?

Got the email codes for the Doritos and Mountain Dew suits.

I'm kind of surprised they don't actually say "Doritos" or "Mountain Dew" (Tropic Storm?) on them. Just black/red or black/yellow patterns.

Got the email codes for the Doritos and Mountain Dew suits.

I'm kind of surprised they don't actually say "Doritos" or "Mountain Dew" (Tropic Storm?) on them. Just black/red or black/yellow patterns.
Hope mine arrives in the next couple days since I'm going on vacation for two weeks starting Wednesday.

Major update on the master list. It now includes photos to all the suits I currently own. I'll add more as they come in. I moved all the exclusive and promo suits into the proper "Forza Favorites" group. I've also listed the suit's rarity (common, uncommon, rare, super rare, legendary) after each suit. Feel free to contribute screencaps of your own suits if you like. Just try to use the format I've been using (screencap of single player, free play menu). It now includes the Mountain Dew (called Tropic Storm)

and Doritos promo suits

and the Stay Frosty Holiday gift suit.

GameStop
IMG_79ed544c-7a24-4384-aa74-6e5044d06fd7.png

Land Sea Sky
IMG_1a70893f-54ac-4dc8-9d44-dfbc0f412ffa.png

More driver gear announced in this week's Week in Review.

"Halo Driver Gear
To get this amazing Halo Driver Gear, all you need to do is have played Halo 5: Guardians, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, and/or Halo Wars 2 before November 31, 2017. We’ll be sending out codes beginning later this month and code distribution will run through January of next year. If you haven’t played one of these Halo games yet, log on before December 31 of this year to make sure you’re included in the final code distribution. Eligible players will receive codes for the Halo Driver Gear suit via an Xbox Live Message, so make sure to check your messages.

In addition to the Halo suit, we’ve got two additional Driver Gear featuring a pair of familiar, heavy-duty characters.

Master Chief and Olympia Vale Gear
What could be better than suiting up in Spartan armor, getting behind the wheel of an incredibly fast car, and letting her rip? Talk about the ultimate power fantasy! That’s just what you’ll be able to do with these two character-specific suits. First up is the Master Chief Driver Gear suit, giving players the chance to dress up as the iconic star of the Halo series. If a powerful red is more your style, you can also earn the Driver Gear suit inspired by Olympia Vale, Spartan member of Fireteam Osiris. No matter which you choose, you’ll be ready for any encounter on the track.

To get both the Master Chief and the Olympia Vale Driver Gear suits, all you need to do is participate in any of the following Rivals events in Forza Motorsport 7 before January 3, 2018:

· December Car Pack Challenge (Community Featured Events)
· December Bounty Hunter (Community Featured Events – Available December 11)
· Make a Run (Community Featured Events)
· Cold Runner (VIP Events)"
Compared to the JD and Kait suits from Gears of War 4 these look rather bland. It appears that the Spartan armour is simply “painted” onto a normal race suit whereas with the Gears outfits it was actual plated armour pads.

Anyway, when are we getting Cuphead gear? ;)

Looking at the list, there's a few more I know I have (Brabham, Bernese Alps), so I'll take a more pictures tonight.

Last edited:
Back