Forza Motorsport 7: Confirmed Car List

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,498 comments
All we've got is speculation, and none of the ideas put forth so far sound plausible. So we'll just have to accept no road-going Toyotas in FM7 and hope, like Volkswagen in FH3, they will change their mind when the next game comes out.

All we've got is speculation, and none of the ideas put forth so far sound plausible. So we'll just have to accept no road-going Toyotas in FM7 and hope, like Volkswagen in FH3, they will change their mind when the next game comes out.

I mean, it's speculation sure, but I definitely think that Toyota is stupid enough to not see the **** Porsche got with their deal with EA, or that they know, but don't care and would rather just take the lumps and work with a Japanese company.

Or the classic Ford Brawner Hawk and Coyote :(

Or that Dominos Indy car :(

Exactly! I drove those cars more than anything in previous Forza games. Now all they have is the current boring Indycars that no one likes and are changing next year.

I do find it odd that for some reason older AOW cars haven't been transferring over. I know there was at least one in FM5 and a few in FM6 as well that have been 1-and-done thus far. Hopefully they make a return.

I just completed a full count of my cars in garage. I had to tally them by maker and then add them all up. 736 total cars, with 52 being doubles or triples. I only counted a double as a car that is exactly the same, example the Subaru BRZ; the Fast And Furious edition, Forza Edition, and the regular edition, all count as different. Regular cars and car purchased from the Specialty Dealer count as separate as well. I purchased a lot of doubles from the Specialty Dealer, (in hopes of getting some low number production numbers, (my lowest is #7 Mini Cooper)). I still have a few cars left available to buy, not much, and there are still plenty that are locked. I have 22 of the 38 total Forza Edition cars, (not including a few doubles). I have completed all of the Drivers Cups except for the very last one, which I am a few events short of completion. And I have completed all of the available Forzathon challenges to date.

At what point do the 60-ish still locked cars get an asterisk for not really being in the game?
I guess I figured 5 months after release there wouldn't still be so many that are "basically" not even in the game.

I just completed a full count of my cars in garage. I had to tally them by maker and then add them all up. 736 total cars, with 52 being doubles or triples. I only counted a double as a car that is exactly the same, example the Subaru BRZ; the Fast And Furious edition, Forza Edition, and the regular edition, all count as different. Regular cars and car purchased from the Specialty Dealer count as separate as well. I purchased a lot of doubles from the Specialty Dealer, (in hopes of getting some low number production numbers, (my lowest is #7 Mini Cooper)). I still have a few cars left available to buy, not much, and there are still plenty that are locked. I have 22 of the 38 total Forza Edition cars, (not including a few doubles). I have completed all of the Drivers Cups except for the very last one, which I am a few events short of completion. And I have completed all of the available Forzathon challenges to date.
The Forza game hub tells you the total, as do "my stats". All you gotta do is count the doubles.

What happened?
0Z6s33O.jpg
abTSpzz.jpg

Sorry if this has been brought up before, this is a loooong thread after all, but much as I love the car roster in Forza, probably the best and most varied of any franchise, why so little love for the 1970s? True there are several muscle cars from the early 70s (and post-fuel-crisis tanks from later that decade) but why no 70s (OK and late 60s) Maseratis? And what about Ferrari? No 512BB? 308? And no Lamborghini Espada, Uracco...no Jensen Interceptor, Aston Martin Lagonda and no De Tomaso? I seem to remember the Pantera was in Forza something, but it's been gone a while now. No Triumph Stag, TR7/8, Spitfire or GT6. It doesn't seem to be Turn 10's favourite decade.

There was actua
Sorry if this has been brought up before, this is a loooong thread after all, but much as I love the car roster in Forza, probably the best and most varied of any franchise, why so little love for the 1970s? True there are several muscle cars from the early 70s (and post-fuel-crisis tanks from later that decade) but why no 70s (OK and late 60s) Maseratis? And what about Ferrari? No 512BB? 308? And no Lamborghini Espada, Uracco...no Jensen Interceptor, Aston Martin Lagonda and no De Tomaso? I seem to remember the Pantera was in Forza something, but it's been gone a while now. No Triumph Stag, TR7/8, Spitfire or GT6. It doesn't seem to be Turn 10's favourite decade.
There was actually a few 70s cars throughout the years in Forza that for some reason are not in 7. Pretty much half the cars you mentioned was in Forza previously along with I think a 1978 ford foyt Grand Prix car that was in Forza 5. I would just hang tight and see if any more dlc is released and based on the variety of cars that's been given I would not rule out more 70s cars getting added at some point.

There was actua

There was actually a few 70s cars throughout the years in Forza that for some reason are not in 7. Pretty much half the cars you mentioned was in Forza previously along with I think a 1978 ford foyt Grand Prix car that was in Forza 5. I would just hang tight and see if any more dlc is released and based on the variety of cars that's been given I would not rule out more 70s cars getting added at some point.

I appreciate your reply but I know my previous Forza generations and the only car out of those I mentioned specifically that was in a previous Forza was the Pantera. The Spitfire and 512BB have been in Gran Turismo though :)

I appreciate your reply but I know my previous Forza generations and the only car out of those I mentioned specifically that was in a previous Forza was the Pantera. The Spitfire and 512BB have been in Gran Turismo though :)
Lol you're right I misread some of those. But yeah more race cars and sports cars from that era would be nice indeed.

Gran Turismo Sport will get the Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR next week. I always assumed it was left out in FM7 because the two manufacturers combined had suddenly become a licensing obstacle for any video game. It appears this is not the case. This and the Bentley Speed 8 are two cars I miss no longer having in Forza, not to mention Toyota and Lexus.

I wonder when that Toyota thing gets sorted out. The new Supra, also coming to Gran Turismo next week, is quite significant and I cannot figure out why Toyota wouldn't want to promote it in every single racing game out there. No reason to keep it secret if GT has exclusive access to Toyota.

Gran Turismo Sport will get the Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR next week. I always assumed it was left out in FM7 because the two manufacturers combined had suddenly become a licensing obstacle for any video game. It appears this is not the case. This and the Bentley Speed 8 are two cars I miss no longer having in Forza, not to mention Toyota and Lexus.

I wonder when that Toyota thing gets sorted out. The new Supra, also coming to Gran Turismo next week, is quite significant and I cannot figure out why Toyota wouldn't want to promote it in every single racing game out there. No reason to keep it secret if GT has exclusive access to Toyota.
It looks PD has some sort of exclusivity: for the cars they have (road, GT, New Proto) no one else have them. Others can have the cars PD does not want. F7 has (Off road, old proto, nascar).

Last edited:
It looks PD has some sort of exclusivity: for the cars they have (road, GT, New Proto) no else have them. Others can have the cars PD soes not want. F7 has (Off road, old proto, nascar).
I hate that and now it makes sense. FM7 does not have a single new prototype from 2015- now.

Me too. Gravel is also launching next month with a few toyota models from slre (gt86 cs-r3, 222d, st185) and possibly others too
I think Toyota is only letting Toyota Race Cars and not Road Cars. GTS can get both though. The AE86 is supposedly coming sometime this month and I’m very excited...

I dont expect Toyota at all until at least FM8, sadly. Would be nice if T10 and Toyota did come to an agreement where we could get a few of the race cars at least like the ts020 GT-One, the St205 and St185, AAR celica GTO, a Prius GT300, and the ts050 to go up against the Audi and Porsche lmp1's we currently have.

Would be nice if T10 and Toyota did come to an agreement where we could get a few of the race cars at least like the ts020 GT-One, the St205 and St185, AAR celica GTO, a Prius GT300, and the ts050 to go up against the Audi and Porsche lmp1's we currently have.

Uh, Yeah! Yes please! Where do I sign up for that! And don't forget the Lexus' too.

I really miss them. Not that there isn't already a ton of content to have fun with. It just feels a little empty without the Toyota's and Lexus's

I think Toyota is only letting Toyota Race Cars and not Road Cars. GTS can get both though. The AE86 is supposedly coming sometime this month and I’m very excited...

If Forza 7 cant get Toyota Road cars back I dont mind paying an expansion pack which only comes with Racecars from both Toyota and Lexus like the Ts050, Rcf GT3, Lexus RCf Gt500, lexus lc500 gt500 and more.

This is an excessively long forum, so if the following has been brought up before, just ignore this post.

I just purchased and installed this game two days ago and I can't help but notice a few cars missing from the always up to date car list. Looking into past forums, these missing cars were former exclusive/unicorn vehicles won through limited time rival events, but are now purchasable with credits like any other car. The Lamborghini Diablo GTR and TVR Speed 12 are the two which stood out to me, but I'm sure that a more thorough comparison between the list and this video will reveal others as well.

Last edited:
Back