Forza Motorsport 7: Confirmed Track List

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 136 comments
Maple Valley is breathtaking. I missed it quite a lot, and I can't believe it's the same track! (redone of course)

Before and after.

j1BzNa4.jpg

EDIT: I added 2 pics, since they mirrored the straight. The pits and stands have switched places.

I just hope they leave the last few corners(including the dangerous curbs) in tact in the new version. Nothing was more satisfying than nailing those corners flat out in A Class.

Maple Valley is breathtaking. I missed it quite a lot, and I can't believe it's the same track! (redone of course)

Before and after.

j1BzNa4.jpg

EDIT: I added 2 pics, since they mirrored the straight. The pits and stands have switched places.
Ow man the memories on this track :). I hope there is a rainy night version with thunder so i can take nice photos :)

Yay dynamic TOD I guess, but it's not cool there's only 1 brand new location shipping with the game. :indiff:

Yeah this is not what I expected. We got 9 new tracks from 5 to 6, now only 4 new tracks from 6 to 7?? It's like when we went from FM3 to 4 and we only got 5 new tracks, one of them being Top Gear.

Yeah, that track list is way too rehashed to get me interested. Maple Valley was fun, but hardly essential. I hate to say it, but my FM days might take hiatus and I crack on with playing 6 and FH3 more.

I think for some players "skipping a Forza" might be a good idea, as you then get to experience much more "new" content the next time you pick up a title.

The car count is objectively impressive and the environment count similarly so, but if one has experienced a large percentage of the content in previous games it is understandable why it wouldn't be impressive to them as there is less "new" content there for them.

Personally I am not bothered about the car/track count in a Forza title as there is always more there than I could possibly put time into and what is present is usually of a high standard. The "deal breakers" for me are based around their overall philosophies for community/multiplayer features; things like the Auction House, Storefront, Photo & Replay tools, Lobby structure and systems that encourage clean racing are what I care most about.

I think for some players "skipping a Forza" might be a good idea, as you then get to experience much more "new" content the next time you pick up a title.

Alternatively players could also consider skipping the monthly cars packs. That's one way to make the next game more appealing in terms of fresh content. Forza DLC is like early access.

I almost skipped the monthly car packs for FH3 but one day I caved because 42 new cars were getting hard to resist in the long run, but some foresight should have convinced me not to burst the FM7 bubble. Now, I still think we have some new car reveals ahead of us though.

Cota at night should be eerie. I used to live 20 miles from there and it is near complete darkness for miles in every direction. You can barely make out the Austin skyline and it may be the only light visible.

Cota at night should be eerie. I used to live 20 miles from there and it is near complete darkness for miles in every direction. You can barely make out the Austin skyline and it may be the only light visible.

Skip to the second half and you should get a rough idea.

Hopefully this is a confirmation of adjustable TOD . I wonder how this effect track count if this replaces the night variations of some tracks, since with adjustable time you could set the time to night.

To all those who got a notification: welcome to the new dedicated track list thread. We decided to follow the sage advice of The Offspring, and keep 'em separated.

(Plus, that's how it is for the other games, too.)

Thanks to @PJTierney for keeping the list organized all this time. I'm working on the OP now thanks to the official announcement. 👍

Thanks to @PJTierney for keeping the list organized all this time. I'm working on the OP now thanks to the official announcement. 👍
Happy to help; having easily accessible information means that less people are figuring out what has and hasn't been announced and more people talking about the content itself :)

I'll shoot you a message after the Gamescom news drops, the other threads may need some tweaking.

Hopefully this is a confirmation of adjustable TOD . I wonder how this effect track count if this replaces the night variations of some tracks, since with adjustable time you could set the time to night.
Of the 200+ ribbons, it was said that is strictly for individual layouts, and any TOD and weather variations do not count towards that.

The list is the smallest of all car games so far, but Nurburgring and even Top Gear track are there! If Forza 7 let us create events like Horizon 3, that would be a huge plus though, since in past games (even with Gran Turismo), events kept on repeating the same tracks, leaving a lot of them unused.

I really do like this screenshot but some of the FM7 skyboxes seem to look a bit surreal or over-dramatized IMO.

To me it looks like some of the skybox captures were zoomed out once placed into the game, which might be giving an illusion of very high altitude. Just a theory, but maybe that's what you are getting at? Well, high-altitude clouds do occur in the real world but the COTA screenshot is a good example of my impression. That said, it's more or less the same in FH3.

Last edited:
OOPS! :lol: Nevermind that. That's what I get for assuming and not researching. I was under the impression GT Sport had a massive track list due to its "racing" nature.

GT Sport has traded in its racing nature for a photoshoot nature. :)

GT:Sport, Assetto Corsa and F1 2016/2017 are the games (on consoles) with a small track lists (around 20 locations). FM7 sits at around 32 and Project CARS 2 at 60. But still, each game does have their advantages though :

- Assetto Corsa mainly focusses on Italian tracks and has 2 historical locations. Only daytime maps in Assetto Corsa though, no night/rain/weather.
- GT:Sport mainly focusses on fictional tracks (and PD is the best at that)
- F1 2016/2017 only has the GP circuits of all locations (obvious) but it's the only game to have those F1 circuits you don't see in the other games (Bahrain, Malaysia, Singapore, Baku, Sochi, Canada, Australia, ..) giving it a special feeling
- FM7 focusses on American tracks but has about all important international tracks as well
- PCARS 2 focusses on British tracks but has about all important international tracks as well. Also has about 8 rallycross locations and 5 historical locations.

Last edited:
I would love to get Tsukuba and Fuji back, but in all honesty we are probably lucky to even get Suzuka returning. From what I have heard Japanese race tracks are a pain to get a license for these past few years.

Fuji Speedway has never been in a Forza game. Did you mean Motegi?

Back