Forza Motorsport 7: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 6,750 comments
I've been watching since it came on at 10am my time. I want the Forza RC Seattle drivers suit. So I need to watch at least another 30 minutes. I think the suit is unlocked at 2 hours of watching, or get 4 of the previous prizes. the 4th being Spa Day Drivers suit (Yuch!) which I get for watching 1 hour. Almost there!

EDIT: No, I have to win all 4 prizes AND Watch the stream for 2 hours, to get the Forza RC Seattle Driver gear

Last edited:
Got me an XJ220,and a Mustang I already have,so glad to finally catch one of these I always seemed to miss them.

I am pretty close to having at least two of every Forza Edition car. And I am down below 20 cars left to acquire. (I sold off the stupid Limo, and now I can't get it back! :banghead:))) Gee, I sure hope that doesn't go against me in any Achievement (Have All the Cars in the Game). Incidentally, does anyone know if that is a hidden achievement or we get some sort of bonus for that?
Anyway, I got all my prizes for today. I'll be sure to tune in tomorrow and get the rest of them.

I got my prizes. I already had the Porsche. Unfortunately neither one can be sold or auctioned, so I just removed it from my garage. I had an SVT Cobra R already, but the one I already had can be auctioned, so that's what I'm doing. The Jag is new, so is the ForzaRC Seattle suit. I already had the Spa Day suit.

2017 Porsche #92 Porsche GT Team 911 RSR

1993 Ford SVT Cobra R Forza Edition

1993 Jaguar XJ220 Forza Edition Special Livery

Spa Day

ForzaRC Seattle

Might tune in for tomorrow's stream. Kinda like the Civic. Also want that Koenigsegg since I missed it in the Specialty Dealer.

So I claimed some prizes for doing the RC stuff over the weekend but when I log in to the game,nothing,what gives? :banghead:

Instead of removing an extra #92 Porsche keep it and get one of this year's Le Mans class winning pink pig liveries.

Edit: That reminds me, I want to see if there's a good Dempsey-Proton livery.

Instead of removing an extra #92 Porsche keep it and get one of this year's Le Mans class winning pink pig liveries.
It's too late for me. But then again I can put the Pink Pig livery on the one I have. I don't need a separate car for every livery. I'm jut working on staying below the garage limit.

I wish we could gift cars. Being able to help a fellow player out who maybe wasn't available when a certain event took place or simply isn't in the top tenth of a percent among players to earn a bounty hunter car they really wanted would be great.

It's too late for me. But then again I can put the Pink Pig livery on the one I have. I don't need a separate car for every livery. I'm jut working on staying below the garage limit.

I wish we could gift cars. Being able to help a fellow player out who maybe wasn't available when a certain event took place or simply isn't in the top tenth of a percent among players to earn a bounty hunter car they really wanted would be great.

Oh yeah. I'm certain I'm way below the limit, but I haven't had the game for very long and tend to sell/auction non-racecars with automatic transmissions. (Yeah, it's a rather geeky quirk). Being able to give cars that can't be sold/auctioned would be a nice addition.

So I claimed some prizes for doing the RC stuff over the weekend but when I log in to the game,nothing,what gives? :banghead:

I had to wait a bit for mine as either the servers or my connection was slow. After a bit they showed up. (They were downloaded from the "gifts" in the "messages" section).

There is a new ForzaRC event: ForzaRC Pro-Am.

The description is "Four ways to play, four way to win in the inaugural ForzaRC Pro-Am. Earn rewards for participation, team and solo play ranking, plus additional rewards based on how well your designated Pro drives compared to the Pros (TX3 Hard BR, TX3 Lightning, TX3 Venom, F4H Wesley, F4H Venom, G2 Laige, TPR b0x). For details and team information, visit forzamotorsport.net!"

Thanks to the always helpful @ManteoMax here is the thread:
https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst129049_ForzaRC-Pro-Am-Bounty-Hunter.aspx

Basically, teams are based on user names.
TEAM 1 – A - C/Team Captain: G2 Laige
TEAM 2 – D - G/Team Captain: FH4 Venom
TEAM 3 – H - L/Team Captain: TX3 Wesley
TEAM 4 – M - Q/Team Captain: TX3 Lightning
TEAM 5 – R - S/Team Captain: TPR b0x
TEAM 6 – T- Z/Team Captain: TX3 Hard BR

Team 1 ForzaRC Team Reward – 2014 Ford FPV Limited Edition Pursuit Ute Forza Edition
Team 2 ForzaRC Team Reward – 2013 Dodge Dart GT
Team 3 ForzaRC Team Reward – Unnatural Pairings Driver Gear
Team 4 ForzaRC Team Reward – 50,000 Credits
Team 5 ForzaRC Team Reward – 1972 Chevrolet VH Valiant Charger R/T E49
Team 6 ForzaRC Team Reward – 1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STi Forza Edition

The team that comes in first gets all six prizes, the team that comes in last gets one prize.

There are six pro players involved who will be team captains. They are TX3 Hard BR, TX3 Lightning, TX3 Venom, F4H Wesley, F4H Venom, G2 Laige, and TPR b0x. Each one is assigned a team to be captain of. That team will win prizes based on the Team Captain's finishing order. Prizes are again cumulative, so the first place team gets all six prizes, last place gets one.

Team 1 ForzaRC Captain Reward – Motion Capture Driver Gear
Team 2 ForzaRC Captain Reward – 2016 W Motors Lykan Hypersport
Team 3 ForzaRC Captain Reward – 2016 Mazda MX-5 Forza Edition
Team 4 ForzaRC Captain Reward – 2014 Chevrolet Super Sport Forza Edition
Team 5 ForzaRC Captain Reward – 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8
Team 6 ForzaRC Captain Reward – 50,000 Credits

So that's 12 prizes total you could potentially win.

Then there are prizes for how far up the leaderboard your individual time is.

Top 10 percentile – 25,000 credits
Top 25 percentile – 2009 Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series
Top 75 percentile – 2012 Ferrari F12berlinetta

Finally, everyone gets the 2013 Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG Forza Edition just for taking part. So that's a total of 16 prizes you could potentially win.

So I'm Team 4 and I'd like to apologize in advance for dragging the average down. I've set a time of 2:14.619. That's currently top 47%. I will try to improve it. I'll update this post with prizes once they've been announced.

Updated with prizes
Updated with team captains

Last edited:
Well, good thing I reinstalled the game over the weekend and fixed my Mustang problem. I saw a few minutes of the stream earlier and these guys were around the 2:06 mark.

So, does anyone know why, in multiplayer night tracks, my cars do not have functional headlights? It's spooky out there in the dark corners of VIR.

Gave the Bounty Hunter a go earlier on, it's a pretty fun car to drive all things considered. I guesstimated judging by the top times, that I'd be around the 2:09 range since I'm usually around 3-4 seconds slower than the aliens and well, I wasn't wrong. After 5 laps I'm down to a 2:08.2 with probably half a second left on the table.

The Mustang's pretty fun to drive though, hadn't had a chance to try it prior to today. It's not the fastest thing in the division but I'll never turn down an IMSA GTx/Group 5 car.

Thanks. I wondered if I missed something. I was also looking for a way to toggle lights, but it doesn't appear to be an option.

I encountered this bug, when the track is loaded and I change the car. The car is loaded without lights.
Exit the race menu, select the car, then load the race it should be OK

Unfortunately yes. The RSR was a reward for watching the ForzaRC last weekend.
How lame! Is there no way to get it besides on auction or another community event? I've had this game since January and have played it casually off and on since then. I cannot believe they are making this car so hard to get. It's a GTE car, not a lunar rover. :rolleyes:

It showed up as a level up reward at some point, I'm not sure if it's still the case though.

Before I got mine from the stream, I was almost Level 100 and no RSR in sight. Might be a higher level reward or something.

How lame! Is there no way to get it besides on auction or another community event? I've had this game since January and have played it casually off and on since then. I cannot believe they are making this car so hard to get. It's a GTE car, not a lunar rover. :rolleyes:

It might show up in the Specialty Dealer some day.

Back