Forza Motorsport 7: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 6,750 comments
Here’s a clip from after the normal racing at Causal Racing Mondays hosted by @PJTierney each week. :P

It was basically many different variations of PJ’s Last Van Standing event that we were doing and that particular stunt( among many others.) was a stand out of that specific run.

Incidentally it was PJ who was driving the Hoonicorn that I ended up hitting. :lol:

B0F0FB32-3C9B-4402-813A-4C54A67157DB.jpeg

Even in a boosting session, not easy.

One thing that hasn't been addressed with the July update are the "new" tags on driver suits. I've currently got 13 suits that still say "new" despite having them for months. It makes finding the actually new suits difficult. I know this is a very minor issue, but it's still frustrating.

One thing that hasn't been addressed with the July update are the "new" tags on driver suits. I've currently got 13 suits that still say "new" despite having them for months. It makes finding the actually new suits difficult. I know this is a very minor issue, but it's still frustrating.

I have the same thing, as well as the E3 suit remaining locked. I reported it a long time ago, but nothing except “we are aware”

Completed the race “every” Porsche achievement but the newer ones like the 908,904 etc didn’t count towards the achievement.

Same here, except for me it's always the same 3 suits.

ForzaRC Pro-Am average team times have been updated:

⬆TEAM 5 – R - S/Team Captain: TPR b0x - 2:17.978
⬇TEAM 2 – D - G/Team Captain: FH4 Venom - 2:18.060
⬆TEAM 4 – M - Q/Team Captain: TX3 Lightning - 2:17.178
⬇TEAM 6 – T - Z/Team Captain: TX3 Hard BR - 2:18.311
➡TEAM 3 – H - L/Team Captain: TX3 Wesley - 2:18.344
➡TEAM 1 – A - C/Team Captain: G2 Laige - 2:18.881

A lot of movement this week as Teams 5 and 4 move up to first and third respectively, while Teams 2 and 6 drop to second and fourth.

JSR Rayzer JDM is still fastest at 2:02.927

Team Leader times:
TX3 Lightning - 3rd - 2:03.393
TX3 Hard BR - 5th - 2:03.537
F4H Venom - 8th - 2:03.701
TPR b0x - 13th - 2:03.857
TX3 Wesley - 108th - 2:05.265
G2 Laige - 254th - 2:05.992

Team Leader times are unchanged. There are now 23,475 times posted.

Team 1, is in last place. I am by now, used to that position. However, I have a proposal to vastly improve my team! @FastBud is now AReallyFastbud, @RPM Bibblefish is now AwesomeBibblefish, and @-Fred- is now A+Fred. Anyone else who would like to join our team, simply just put an A at the front of your gamertag. I think this just might work.

The free play custom championships idea sounds great.

I'd also like the ability to make the "Any" division setting a default, as well as selecting time for night races, and picking night and rain, at the same time. Finally, have an easy access, non-race time trial option.

I have the same thing, as well as the E3 suit remaining locked. I reported it a long time ago, but nothing except “we are aware”
As far as I know, try to go to the Ready to install section inside Forza 7 and download the E3 suit from there. When you unlock it on an event, it just transfers to your save, but it is a DLC registered in your library (it is not like gifts or prizes that are just added to your save and it is called Event Driver Gear). If you dont download the DLC, it will only work when successfully connected (if a hiccup on the network happens when starting the game, it will lock again)

IMG_20180717_115148362.jpg

This "new" tag glitch only happens with me on the Hoonigan suit.

Last edited:
As far as I know, try to go to the Ready to install section inside Forza 7 and download the E3 suit from there. When you unlock it on an event, it just transfers to your save, but it is a DLC registered in your library (it is not like gifts or prizes that are just added to your save and it is called Event Driver Gear). If you dont download the DLC, it will only work when successfully connected (if a hiccup on the network happens when starting the game, it will lock again)

View attachment 751703

This "new" tag glitch only happens with me on the Hoonigan suit.

I installed it using a code before the game ever came out. Has never worked.

I did the Totino's Pizza Rolls thing (purchased massive amounts to get the codes) when the game was released, and got 4 codes, 2 for drivers gear, and 2 for cars. The 2 Drivers gear suits have Tags on them that always say NEW, but they are useable. 1 of the Cars works and I can drive and do whatever, the other shows the DLC symbol, and can't be used, sold, or removed. So it basically is a useless "occupied space" in my garage. There is basically no way to remove this condition or get rid of the car, at least that I am willing to do, (yeah not uninstalling and then re-installing).

I did the Totino's Pizza Rolls thing (purchased massive amounts to get the codes) when the game was released, and got 4 codes, 2 for drivers gear, and 2 for cars. The 2 Drivers gear suits have Tags on them that always say NEW, but they are useable. 1 of the Cars works and I can drive and do whatever, the other shows the DLC symbol, and can't be used, sold, or removed. So it basically is a useless "occupied space" in my garage. There is basically no way to remove this condition or get rid of the car, at least that I am willing to do, (yeah not uninstalling and then re-installing).
That's odd about the cars. Both of my Totino's Paganis are driveable.

Unlocking with a code and installing are two separate things.

How? I entered the code and it installed automatically. There isn’t anything more to do, but it’s still locked in-game. I reported it to T10 and they said they’re aware of the issue. That was months ago.

Back