Forza Motorsport 7: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 6,750 comments
SOMEONE SAID SKYLINE SILHOUETTE?
1534131750462.gif

I wish they would either address the last car pack for the car pass or just release the damn thing already. 2 months no car pack? Come on guys, surely it's a small thing compared to these massive updates...

I wish they would either address the last car pack for the car pass or just release the damn thing already. 2 months no car pack? Come on guys, surely it's a small thing compared to these massive updates...
Because they're intentionally holding back a car pack..? Have you considered the fact that it might not be done yet?

They are trying to extend the life of FM7 by not release car packs instead of locked cars.

Of course this is a joke, but it is somewhat surprising that the car pack was not released in August and September.
I had speculated that they would advertise FH4 with a Motorsport and Horizon crossover trailer like the last car pack of FM6.

They are trying to extend the life of FM7 by not release car packs instead of locked cars.

Of course this is a joke, but it is somewhat surprising that the car pack was not released in August and September.
I had speculated that they would advertise FH4 with a Motorsport and Horizon crossover trailer like the last car pack of FM6.
My point pretty much. I understand they are trying to extend the life of the game but they could do that with continuous monthly spotlight cars and more game/bug fixes. And for it not being finished? That's nonsense, T10 even stated in the past that car packs are made months ahead so I'm pretty sure the last one that they keep putting to the back burner is done. Not whining just wondering why we're going on 2 months without the last pack we were promised.

And for it not being finished? That's nonsense, T10 even stated in the past that car packs are made months ahead so I'm pretty sure the last one that they keep putting to the back burner is done. Not whining just wondering why we're going on 2 months without the last pack we were promised.

Disagree. I think you're getting confused. Sure, sponsors select which cars are going to be put in the packs many many months in advance but that doesn't mean all of the cars are magically modelled and are all ready to go at that point. It just means Turn 10 have a timeline of what cars need to be done (fully modelled) by which dates (a production schedule if you will). So no, you can't really say the pack is 100% done.

Probably gonna try out the Skyline Super Silhouette when I get home tomorrow, then not play again until a new car pack (that's not the Formula Drift car pack), then most likely drop the game for good. Don't know why but I just cannot be pulled back to this game, maybe it's because Horizon is on the horizon.

At last, Turn 10 listened to my request for the Skyline Super Silhouette! I think I'll just do 10 laps around Suzuka in rivals mode for the heck of it. Oh and drag mode; meh. I don't care for drag racing in racing games. I've tried it in multiple games now including The Crew 2, NFSU-NFS Pro Street, and the X360 Forza games. It's always bored me or annoyed me (*looks at NFSMW 2005's drag race mode*).

---
Also, upon trying to Bugatti Chiron again for Forzathon last week, I've grown to hate it! It drives horrible, I now want to go back in time and yell at myself for ever thinking of wanting it.

I wonder if there's a possibility since there's at least one final car pack coming, if it'll be an October/November car pack and include the Senna.

I don't know what to make of Chris Esaki's statement. "Nothing set in stone due to licensing" Does that mean we may not even see the last car pack? Don't forget, T10 are probably not too worried at this point. They have our money, thanks very much....
Skyline Super Silhouette- already got the Bluebird. Was it really necessary to release a very similar car?

I don't know what to make of Chris Esaki's statement. "Nothing set in stone due to licensing" Does that mean we may not even see the last car pack? Don't forget, T10 are probably not too worried at this point. They have our money, thanks very much....
Skyline Super Silhouette- already got the Bluebird. Was it really necessary to release a very similar car?

At least it's a separate car and not just a livery swap of exactly the same car counting as a separate model.

I don't know how you can read "we may not even see the last car pack" in "Nothing set in stone due to licensing." Yes, we are getting one more car pack. Which cars will be in that pack hasn't been settled yet because they are still hashing out the licensing. That's all.

I couldn't care less about the last car pack. There's literally 700+ cars in the game already...

Cars like the 720S were added to the game, and I barely ever driven it since there's hundreds of cars to choose from...

Yep I really hope the car in the car pass is not the formula Drift... I'm not a huge drift fan. And when I want to drift Hoonigan car pack has already some funny stuff in it :)
But I doubt they will release TWO car packs in October. Since Formula drift is due for October along with FH4, I'm afraid Drift car pack is the one included in the car pass :(

The next one is probably something bigger (to encourage customers to pay for it) like Indycar 2018 (That's the only thing I think they announced to be interested in)

But I doubt they will release TWO car packs in October. Since Formula drift is due for October along with FH4, I'm afraid Drift car pack is the one included in the car pass :(
Chris Esaki specifically said "FD car pack and another in the works. (Emphasis added.) So yes, we are getting the Formula Drift pack in October. We are also getting another car pack, release date unknown.

It's another car.
Since these cars are race cars Nissan manufactured in the same regulation, it is inevitable that the specifications are similar.
And Skyline Super Silhouette was a popular car in the Forum's Wish List.

Chris Esaki specifically said "FD car pack and another in the works. (Emphasis added.) So yes, we are getting the Formula Drift pack in October. We are also getting another car pack, release date unknown.
Yes that's What I said. Car Pass -> October pack (formula drift)
Later -> Big pack ?

Well that's all that needed to be said to begin with, glad that clears it up though. Now here's to hoping this update comes with some nice fixes overall such as for the AI, car sounds, headlight glitches, still some nagging freeplay bugs and perhaps gear shift animations.

I gotta get my tunes straight and learn some tracks to keep up with you.

You might notice I do substantially better at any track that is shared with GT, lol

Didnt really notice no, havnt played GT since Forza 6 came out sooo... But we had some good racing going. 👍👍

Fuji, or Fujimi Kaido? I'm seriously thinking about buying another 360 and getting a used copy of FM4 just so I can race Fujimi Kaido again.

No, I was thinking of the Fuji Speedway, the historical seat of the Japanese Grand Prix... Imagine driving there with the Nissan Silhouette cars, or the R382, or with the Group C R91!

(Okay, I realize I said Japanese, and I meant Nissan...)

That being said, at this point Forza features more machinery I'd be inclined to drive up a hill than any other car game ever, so I wouldn't mind at all if they decided to give us back Fujimi Kaido, as long as they did a proper job of it. :lol:

They stated when they announced the additional car packs for the car pass, that the FD pack was NOT included in the car pass, so yes, we are getting another free pack for the car pass, that is not the FD pack.

They stated when they announced the additional car packs for the car pass, that the FD pack was NOT included in the car pass, so yes, we are getting another free pack for the car pass, that is not the FD pack.

YEEEEEESSSSS !!!! Great news :)
Thanks Stang !

Back