Forza Motorsport 7: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 6,750 comments
Not according to this:

47575573_2188662821156613_7950938192448847872_o.jpg

I said 17th but it's actually on the 13th, which is even stranger considering it's a Thursday.

https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/wir_11_30_18

Heads up! Next week will see the launch of the December update for Forza Motorsport 7. Look for the details on what’s coming with the December update on Monday right here on FM.net.

Re-read the article again, they've updated it.

The next episode of Forza Monthly will be broadcast live on Thursday, December 13. Yes, that’s the same day as the launch of the Fortune Island expansion for Forza Horizon 4 and, no, that’s not a coincidence. In addition to checking out Fortune Island with members of Playground Games, we’ll be diving deep into the upcoming Forza Race Regulations system in Forza Motorsport 7 with developers from Turn 10. We’ll also be looking at the December update for Forza Motorsport 7 as well and we’ll have a few surprises and special guests along the way.

55641e7e-390c-4318-837c-7b60d0afc54d.jpg

There's probably nothing interesting in today's stream.

@neddyie118 and @-Fred- - you're both right, since it says both things. :P

We're past the usual time of day for news posts, and the WIR doesn't say the actual update is coming today, only the info on it. Guess we'll see.

I think the last car pack took them by surprise. Have they ever mentioned how long a car pass takes to license and develop?? Because that is probably how long it will take.

The new UI is what interests me, not only because the game could do with a fresh lick of paint but also because it'll give us hints at what's coming to the Race Regulation system.

Would like to hear your thoughts on it since I associate you with clean design works, haha 👍
I also got excited when I read "new menus", GUIs are important.

I think the last car pack took them by surprise. Have they ever mentioned how long a car pass takes to license and develop?? Because that is probably how long it will take.

I'm gonna go on a limb and come up with a crazy fantasy idea that has absolutely no basis whatsoever and is just pure hypothesis: They're delaying that said car pack for whenever they'll manage to tie up some sort of licensing deal with a certain Japanese brand to feature some of their historically important cars and it's brand new upcoming sportscar.

But most likely not.

I'm gonna go on a limb and come up with a crazy fantasy idea that has absolutely no basis whatsoever and is just pure hypothesis: They're delaying that said car pack for whenever they'll manage to tie up some sort of licensing deal with a certain Japanese brand to feature some of their historically important cars and it's brand new upcoming sportscar.

But most likely not.

SyGG.gif

Rookie question and I know I've read it somewhere how to fix/solve...but where....my brains leave much to be desired and Google does not provide the right guidance:

After the update my CSL Elite (PS4) version is not automatically recognized anymore. I can map buttons in the control settings menu and save it. But when going on track it only seems to recognize my keyboard. When going back in setup controller menu the input device is <blank>.

Probably a human error, but which one? Thanks for your support!

@turk1993 : after posting this message I read you've experiencing exact the same 'issue'. Coincidence?

Rookie question and I know I've read it somewhere how to fix/solve...but where....my brains leave much to be desired and Google does not provide the right guidance:

After the update my CSL Elite (PS4) version is not automatically recognized anymore. I can map buttons in the control settings menu and save it. But when going on track it only seems to recognize my keyboard. When going back in setup controller menu the input device is <blank>.

Probably a human error, but which one? Thanks for your support!

@turk1993 : after posting this message I read you've experiencing exact the same 'issue'. Coincidence?
Had the same issue with Forza horizon 4 too, so i played some AC and PC2. After that i tried it again and this time while it still didn't detect my wheel i changed some setting in the advanced FFB menu. Now it works and i got a good force feedback but it still doesn't recognise my wheel properly. In Forza Horizon 4 it registers but i had the same problem for the setting and the feel on the wheel, had too tweak alot to get a decent feel.

Back