Forza Motorsport 7: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 6,750 comments
Am I the only one that can't sell like 70% of my cars in the Auction House? Can you not sell level-up reward cars??

Am I the only one that can't sell like 70% of my cars in the Auction House? Can you not sell level-up reward cars??
If you got them for free you can't sell or auction them, but if you paid any amount of money for the car then you can. I'm pretty sure the reasoning is that they don't want people taking cars they got for free and selling them for 20 million a piece on the auction house, since that's how credit glitchers used to try and cover their tracks and avoid bans in previous games.

On an unrelated note, I have two Totino's codes from the 2 bags I bought today. The game for some reason allowed me to buy the 2nd Huayra despite not having a code for it. PM me if you're interested. First come first serve.

Edit: CLAIMED.

Last edited:
The 2017 Audi Sport Formula E has been patched and can now be homologated and used in its respective division!

Also there’s now a nice smooth transition to Forzavista from the main menu instead of a jerky jump-cut like before.

The 2017 Audi Sport Formula E has been patched and can now be homologated and used in its respective division!

Also there’s now a nice smooth transition to Forzavista from the main menu instead of a jerky jump-cut like before.
Any chance you have a 16' Civic Type-R? Could you check if that can finally be homologated?

Still no class-based Time Attack Rivals. I don’t get it. The game doesn’t even have a Time Attack mode at all. I don’t play multiplayer online. My fav. thing to do in Forza 5 and 6 was to pick a car, pick a class, then just try to beat some times. Is that too much to ask?

Sorry if that comes across as a rant. I still like the game, but man, gimme my Rivals! lol

Any chance you have a 16' Civic Type-R? Could you check if that can finally be homologated?

Just purchased one and I was able to successfully enter it into the Modern Hot Hatch championship, so it looks like it’s all good now with the FK2 Civic.

Honestly didn’t even know there was a problem with it, but I’m glad if it’s been fixed :lol:

Just purchased one and I was able to successfully enter it into the Modern Hot Hatch championship, so it looks like it’s all good now with the FK2 Civic.

Honestly didn’t even know there was a problem with it, but I’m glad if it’s been fixed :lol:
It comes stock with more horsepower than what the homologated specs said, and it also started higher than the class it had listed, even. I don't even understand though, because I used that car as my first car in the campaign mode, and finished the series with it :lol:

I would always be ecstatic when I saw a new offroader in FH3...but this is not Horizon. Before, I thought they were adding the offroaders from FH3 just to fill the list, but now they're actually adding brand new ones...something must be up or I'm just going crazy :rolleyes:

It comes stock with more horsepower than what the homologated specs said, and it also started higher than the class it had listed, even. I don't even understand though, because I used that car as my first car in the campaign mode, and finished the series with it :lol:

Well that’s certainly an interesting bug, glad it’s been patched out :lol:

Thank god. I'm guessing the toggleable damages also removes dirt and stuff as well?
Yep, it basically just resets the car. Works exactly like it does in Horizon, so it persists outside of photomode too. Handy for when you go photo shooting but the drivatars get up in your business in turn 1.

Good things:

- Very happy about the Alfa, and the Fiat looks nice as well. More group 5 cars is also a bonus.
- Auction house is good for selling cars I don't really care about.
- Lots of fixes, hopefully the Ariel Nomad is driveable enough to complete the championship for it now.

Bad things:

- New off-road vehicles in a game where there's nowhere to really drive them feels like a waste. Hopefully they'll release an off-road expansion, but I'm not particularly hopeful.
- Rivals mode is still very restricted, which is disappointing considering they released an open MP hopper so they're clearly open to the idea.
- Apparently toggling headlights in the wet is restricted to Ultra graphics settings, which seems very weird to me.

Now if they could reintroduce the basket feature from FH3, that'd be great.

If you got them for free you can't sell or auction them, but if you paid any amount of money for the car then you can. I'm pretty sure the reasoning is that they don't want people taking cars they got for free and selling them for 20 million a piece on the auction house, since that's how credit glitchers used to try and cover their tracks and avoid bans in previous games.

Does that apply to the FE cars as well?

4.8gb on Console
5.2gb on PC

5.88 for me on X1S with 4k update previously installed.

5E928420-7F3E-4E07-90F3-0C523330B91B.jpeg

Very happy to now be able to cycle through My Garage. I no longer have to go "backwards" to get from Volvo back to Acura. I can now go forward to get there.

Now if they could reintroduce the basket feature from FH3, that'd be great.

Does that apply to the FE cars as well?
I havent been able to auction any of my FE's but I have seen the VIP ones up for 5.5 mil buyout

I think the older Hot Hatch championship may be the most disappointing thing I've done in career mode so far. The cars in the division are right up my alley, but the track selection for that championship doesn't fit them at all.

I personally hated the stadium truck championship so glad it’s finished hahah I got sea sick lol

I personally hated the stadium truck championship so glad it’s finished hahah I got sea sick lol

I'm currently only doing the ones that sound interesting to me. I'll go back and do the less interesting ones (trophy truck, Formula E, Nomad etc.) after I unlock all the events.

I figured I have two years to finish the game, why rush it?

Man what a update. My controller feels much more repsonsive now. Also enabling the headlights in the rain is a nice extra. Overall a solid update

Back