Forza Motorsport 7 July Update Now Available: Collision-Based Penalties Debut

On the Forza Monthly stream, it is said that the update for next month would be the final content update. No new spotlight cars this time.

On the Forza Monthly stream, it is said that the update for next month would be the final content update. No new spotlight cars this time.

I have a very faint hope that we will get a surprise car as a farewell but wouldn’t put my money on it

I have a very faint hope that we will get a surprise car as a farewell but wouldn’t put my money on it
I was getting quite worried too, because of the lack of spotlight cars recently (and that we might never see an expansion added to Motorsport 7).

I was getting quite worried too, because of the lack of spotlight cars recently (and that we might never see an expansion added to Motorsport 7).

Hopefully, this will make room for expansions in FM8, as FM7's gameplay and presentation have now been brought up to a better standard.

Maybe if we're really lucky there'll be a end of service car pack next month but the team moved onto FM8 2 months ago. There will be no new expansions or tracks, they've made it very clear.

Back