Forza Motorsport 7 Media Thread

• Thread starter FordGTGuy
  • 90 comments
Won the F1 car from a level up prize so decided to dust off my formula rim and see if a had what it takes to drive it

The new speciality dealer cars in Maple Valley: (still don't have the cash for the Zonda :( )

Gallardo Superleggera vs Viper ACR at Monza

Testing the XJR 9 at Le Mans (surprised that the gear ratios are too short for the straight)

Maple Fun Valley EP 24 - The Veloster N
Like it way more than I thought. Very nice engine sound and the thing is planted on the ground.

The Elise GT1... so many GT2 and NFS2 memories... A huge Go-Kart.

@diegorborges I was testing the 2CV for a while tonight. It’s not a bad car in its Division, just slightly slower than the Mini (and any Isettas that are tuned well).

Mesasphere was streaming my Casual Racing Mondays Lobby this week and posted some videos:

@diegorborges I was testing the 2CV for a while tonight. It’s not a bad car in its Division, just slightly slower than the Mini (and any Isettas that are tuned well).

Mesasphere was streaming my Casual Racing Mondays Lobby this week and posted some videos:

@PJTierney I've just tested it in stock form (I tend to always have one car stock and another one that is tuned) BUT I do want to have some sort of 2CV Cup. :)

I need to try one of your Casual Racing Mondays. Seems a lot of fun!

It’s looking like we are driving Major Micros this week, so if you fancy racing a 2CV this is your best shot :)

I need to see at what time do you guys play and if my timezone fit. :)

-------------

Talking about major micros, I've tested the Subaru 360. Very fun little thing on corners. You need to carry some speed tho.

On I was wondering why we don't have "post your videos" thread and was just about to open it, when I saw this one :)

So here is on my video from last night:

And one interesting moment from last Bounty:

Some of my latest:

Testing the family rocket, the Audi RS4 Avant

And some lightweight fun with the Lotuses

Hopy you enjoy! :)

Hardcore run at Catalunya, direct capture:

Big, fair fight:

Last edited:
Back