Forza Motorsport 7 PC Supported Peripheral List Released

I can officially confirm to my fans I will switch to FM7. GT Sport is a joke and I won't give a single penny for this.

How great to see the Forza series unshackled from the penny pinching of the Xbox brand that has it's own unique steering wheel compatibility purely for financial greed.

I dumped the Forza Motorsport series many years ago when I first got my G25 and now I can finally come back. Gran Turismo, Forza, Project Cars, Assetto Corsa etc all on one wheel. Fantastic.

How great to see the Forza series unshackled from the penny pinching of the Xbox brand that has it's own unique steering wheel compatibility purely for financial greed.

I dumped the Forza Motorsport series many years ago when I first got my G25 and now I can finally come back. Gran Turismo, Forza, Project Cars, Assetto Corsa etc all on one wheel. Fantastic.
And yet GT is still shackled by the penny pinching of the PS brand that has it's own unique steering wheel compatibility purely for financial greed.

Any word if the external shifter options will work? I have a TH8A Shifter and it doesn't work with Forza 6: Apex nor Forza Horizon 3.

Any word if the external shifter options will work? I have a TH8A Shifter and it doesn't work with Forza 6: Apex nor Forza Horizon 3.
Hopefully, They did mention Multi-USB support which APEX and FH3 lacked. In the mixer livestream with Bill Giese he did say you can mix and match various wheel and peddles together and it would work. So hopefully that extends to shifters, I have the shifter module for my G29, Works great in Projet CARS, Asseto Corsa, and The Crew, but did not work in APEX or FH3.

EDIT: was re-watching the Mixer livestream and Bill did call out H-pattern shifters when talking about peripherals. So things are looking good.

Around the 17 minute mark.

Last edited:
Back