Forza Motorsport 7 Pre-Order Incentive and Launch DLC Detailed

On the Store, in the description of Deluxe and Ultimate edition, it is specified that we have a "Fast & Furious 8 car pack".
So we can deduct that "Day One Car Pack" or "Bonus Content Pack" content FF8 cars ;-)

On the Store, in the description of Deluxe and Ultimate edition, it is specified that we have a "Fast & Furious 8 car pack".
So we can deduct that "Day One Car Pack" or "Bonus Content Pack" content FF8 cars ;-)

Except it, doesn't.
All of the information on the extra stuff to do with FM7 are not showing any real information other than the car pass that says the exact same thing as whats in the article.

I haven't seen that anywhere, not on the Xbox Store app, nor on the Microsoft Store website - has the bit about the FF8 pack added recently?

P.S: with T10 officially saying, "we're getting cozy with WB to improve the sounds of the game", the agreement with Universal being almost three years old at this point, and no Fast and Furious car showing up in Forza Horizon 3, I'd be inclined to believe the eventuality of a Fate of the Furious car pack to be unlikely - although I could be very wrong on this one. Maybe we could get a Hot Wheels pack? It'd make sense if they intend to make the day one DLC goofier than the later car packs, and ultimately non-essential for most players.

I'd also assume that the Pre-Order bonus will be, as usual, a series of pre-tuned cars with special liveries treated as separated models, rather than completely new cars.

I haven't seen that anywhere, not on the Xbox Store app, nor on the Microsoft Store website - has the bit about the FF8 pack added recently?
The Store have been update. You can see the old page via Googla cache :

https://webcache.googleusercontent....ort-7/9n40dffzd13g+&cd=10&hl=fr&ct=clnk&gl=fr

Précommandez l'Édition Ultime de Forza Motorsport 7 pour obtenir l'accès anticipé au jeu le pass voiture Forza Motorsport 7 un abonnement VIP le pack de voitures Fast & Furious 8 2 ensembles d'équipement de pilote personnalisé et un pack de contenu bonus spécial.

fm7

Last edited:
Except it, doesn't.
All of the information on the extra stuff to do with FM7 are not showing any real information other than the car pass that says the exact same thing as whats in the article.

I don't know where I saw it, but there was a quote from an interview that mentioned FF DLC.

https://ar12gaming.com/articles/forza-7-pre-order-special-editions

We know then that Forza Motorsport 7 will have a Fast and the Furious 8 Car Pack from launch for all those who purchase the Deluxe or Ultimate Edition. As with in previous years the Ultimate Edition entitles you to everything bar any expansions, or car packs outside of the car pass. We don't currently know what the digital only bonus content is, however we can assume that it will be similar to last year's bonus content for Forza Motorsport 6 and Forza Horizon 2, which was a car pack, when players pre-ordered Forza Horizon 3.

Does this preorder thing actually work? When I click on 'preorder' it just comes up with 'working' but doesn't seem to be doing anything...

Latest Posts

Back