Forza Motorsport 7 Specialty Dealer Update: Audi RS4 Avant and Lotus 340R Up For Grabs

Lotus 340 R is so much fun to drive with no assists on. Did 15 laps Indianapolis Grand Prix circuit classic, which is a track I am enjoying of late. Handles well and easy to control when sliding. ;) go get it :)

I got the Lotus, and stripped it down to stock... It's not as fun as I was expecting it to be.

It's a bit... slow for a 177hp, 1400lbs car, and the front end does some funny things once in a while. It's got the 997 GT3RS 4.0 syndrome of lifting a wheel for no reason.

LOL What a boring car list.... I'm happy that GT Sport gets wayyyy better and more exciting cars than Forza....

2 new, 2 old, perfect balance for old and new players.
Yes Stratos is actualy in Forzathon... if it doesn't bug for you XD

LOL What a boring car list.... I'm happy that GT Sport gets wayyyy better and more exciting cars than Forza....

Wrong thread. But when not counting all the fantasy cars in GTS, it has like 10-15 cars Forza doesn't have? That speaks volumes against a list of nearly 750 cars. :lol:

Yes because some fantasy futuristic race cars, an electric BMW hatchback, a racing kart, a Mazda Atenza and some Toyotas in GTS is so much better than the huge variety offered in the 750 cars in Forza 7.

I'm guessing that because you're posting about the full car list, in a thread that doesn't represent the full car list, is because you think that these 4 cars are the only updates that come to Forza? Considering the logic that seems to escape you, I wouldn't doubt it.

Back