Forza Motorsport 7 Specialty Dealer Update: M4, Focus RS and Zonda Cinque Return

Yay, even more repeats. Would've been nice if they kept the specialty poll going to give us more cars (or just give us 3 random new cars like they were doing) instead of just 3 old ones.

Thanks to how terribly they've run the Specialty Dealer, Rivals & Forzathon my interest in FM7 is pretty much gone now.

Yay, even more repeats. Would've been nice if they kept the specialty poll going to give us more cars (or just give us 3 random new cars like they were doing) instead of just 3 old ones.

Thanks to how terribly they've run the Specialty Dealer, Rivals & Forzathon my interest in FM7 is pretty much gone now.

I agree. So many cars just sitting that are locked that could added to the repeats. Last week was great. 3 old and one new. They should even include Forzathon, leagues, and rivals prize cars in the Specialty Dealership since you can’t auction, bid, or buy them.

Off topic I know but... for those that have a XBOX ONE X and have a copy of the original Forza Horizon, you'll be in for a treat! Microsoft have just announced that Forza Horizon will now be a XBOX ONE X Enhanced title. What this means is that you can now play the game in 4K (9x the original 720p!) the XBOX ONE X! The title was already backwards compatible but they have just now added it to the "enhanced" titles list. Go check it out!

Off topic I know but... for those that have a XBOX ONE X and have a copy of the original Forza Horizon, you'll be in for a treat! Microsoft have just announced that Forza Horizon will now be a XBOX ONE X Enhanced title. What this means is that you can now play the game in 4K (9x the original 720p!) the XBOX ONE X! The title was already backwards compatible but they have just now added it to the "enhanced" titles list. Go check it out!

Oh wow! I’ll do that. It being a 360 title and upscaled for the X it should look great!

Time to go back to the 1000 club challenges and "download" all that money from Forza hub!

Info: Forza Horizon renders at a native resolution of 1280x720 on Xbox 360, Xbox One and Xbox One X using the Performance Mode. Forza Horizon renders at a native resolution of 3840x2160 on Xbox One X when using the Graphics Mode. Many elements of the UI are also rendered natively at 3840x2160 on Xbox One X in Graphics Mode.

Back