Forza Motorsport (8) Countdown Thread

McLaren-MP4-12C-GT3-cgi-01.jpg

Here's my entry for 5. The Rush movie replica car from last week at Castle Combe...
IMG_20230923_145313~2.jpg

IMG_20230923_145512.jpg

And "red 5" - Mansell's legendary Williams, seen at the Haynes Museum earlier this year...
IMG_20230317_144155.jpg
IMG_20230317_144122.jpg
IMG_20230317_150420.jpg

And the Sinclair C5 (from Beaulieu)!
IMG_20230625_133159.jpg

I have to say, I find the hype strategy for this game a bit strange. They released a preview version to content creators around 3 weeks before release, and we had a load of videos created for YouTube, lots of hype around the game for a few days. Then complete silence. The preview was quite restricted in what people could do in the game, so I thought maybe they were planning to open up more of the game each week or something, so we'd get another wave of videos each week, but no, nothing. It just seems odd to have all that hype weeks before release then nothing at all closer to release date.

I have to say, I find the hype strategy for this game a bit strange. They released a preview version to content creators around 3 weeks before release, and we had a load of videos created for YouTube, lots of hype around the game for a few days. Then complete silence. The preview was quite restricted in what people could do in the game, so I thought maybe they were planning to open up more of the game each week or something, so we'd get another wave of videos each week, but no, nothing. It just seems odd to have all that hype weeks before release then nothing at all closer to release date.
Yeah the fact that theres still no official car list is very confusing to me, especially with 4 days until the premium edition drops

Back