Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 14,189 comments
Hmmmmm what if the new Supercars Camaro and Supercars Mustang will be in the game, also Mt. Panorama (or other aussie track) will be in december game update?

--------------------------------------------------

Edit
had found more info about it on Supercars website

View attachment 1291672

Given all this it seems likely mount panorama will be the December track, I can’t really think of a reason why they wouldn’t announce what it is other than saving the announcement for the race weekend itself. But maybe I’m just trying to convince myself this is what happening because i really want it in the game 😆

Hmmmmm what if the new Supercars Camaro and Supercars Mustang will be in the game, also Mt. Panorama (or other aussie track) will be in december game update?

--------------------------------------------------

Edit
had found more info about it on Supercars website

View attachment 1291672

You can best believe this track will be coming back in the near future. What I was thinking and have not seen anybody mention this so far is alongside every track release whether its a return or new track, they should have a small car booster pack along with it. For instance the Bathurst track should include the new camaro and mustang supercars. And Yas Marina should have a few formula-E's included.

You can best believe this track will be coming back in the near future. What I was thinking and have not seen anybody mention this so far is alongside every track release whether its a return or new track, they should have a small car booster pack along with it. For instance the Bathurst track should include the new camaro and mustang supercars. And Yas Marina should have a few formula-E's included.
On the one hand this would be ideal and really appropriate.

On the other hand if they had to charge for a combined car/track pack then nobody would play the new tracks in multiplayer even if it were supercheap (sorry for the Bathurst pun).

On the third* hand if Turn 10 made it that people who don't own tracks could race on them so long as the lobby host had a copy then problem solved.

*Clocks have three hands... don't @ me

Last edited:
Is anyone planning to change their Xbox's location to New Zealand this wednesday or will everyone just wait for the release at midnight in their regular time zone?
sponge bob day GIF
Considering it but I’ve booked a few days off work anyway come the 5th so I’ll have plenty of playtime regardless.

On the one hand this would be ideal and really appropriate.

On the other hand if they had to charge for a combined car/track pack then nobody would play the new tracks in multiplayer even if it were supercheap (sorry for the Bathurst pun).

On the third* hand if Turn 10 made it that people who don't own tracks could race on them so long as the lobby host had a copy then problem solved.

*Clocks have three hands... don't @ me
I thought T10 confirmed that all new tracks would be free, so I'm guessing Rolex is also advocating for a couple free cars to go with.

Given FH4/FH5 and the hundreds of free cars we got via Seasonal Playlists/Forzathon, I also expect some free cars with each track. Seems perfectly in line with Forza's modern Gamepass-oriented approach to me.

Given FH4/FH5 and the hundreds of free cars we got via Seasonal Playlists/Forzathon, I also expect some free cars with each track. Seems perfectly in line with Forza's modern Gamepass-oriented approach to me.
Chris Esaki did promise new cars every month, but it was stated that while new tracks will be added for free occasionally, they may not happen every month.

Kind of like with GT Sport and GT7's content updates.

While I've got just about everything I need for review purposes (aside from one or two details I need to revisit), if there's anything anyone would like me to look at specifically - both ahead of the review and for additional info post-embargo - please do let me know.

While I've got just about everything I need for review purposes (aside from one or two details I need to revisit), if there's anything anyone would like me to look at specifically - both ahead of the review and for additional info post-embargo - please do let me know.
Nice one,any chance can you see if we can alter the race length in career mode,like we could in FM7 and if the auction house is in this game. 👍

Nice one,any chance can you see if we can alter the race length in career mode,like we could in FM7 and if the auction house is in this game. 👍
I believe we've seen this in the content they've shown. I think there are three lengths you can choose from, essentially short, medium and long.

I don't think they deliver any extra credits for doing longer races, but the extra track time will count towards your mileage and therefore your car level.

@Famine - please can you speak to if there are any endurance racers in the builders cup and whether fuel and tyre strategy comes into play? So if there are different cars using different strategies - are there cars trying to double stint tyres etc

Last edited:
I have a few:

1. HDR versus SDR visuals comparison (for the unbelievers who don't have HDR screens yet - FH5 was really built for HDR and looks a bit weak in SDR and I want to know if FM2023 is similar)
  2. Can you pay attention to how much of the builder's cup could potentially be played with unupgraded/stock cars, versus requiring us to hit a particular PI to be allowed to race?
  3. Can you compare how we get online tunes and liveries with past Forzas?
  4. I assume you pay attention to it already, but just in case: Your verdict on the grip effects of the track rubbering up and how water on the track changes once the rain stops?
  5. How well have they reduced FM7's endemic lift-off oversteer, particularly on MR or RR vehicles?
  6. In the PC version, do we have TAA as the compulsory antialiasing choice (since they mentioned that the Xbox would now use TAA), or can we still adjust settings to use DLAA, MSAA, DLSS/FSR/XeSS rather than being mandated to use TAA? (this one is based on what we can use in FH5, where TAA does look pretty good but choice is always nice)

Hope these help.

Last edited:
  • Wheel settings & support would be good, plus any impressions you have from driving.
  • Anything involving a Creative Hub, assuming the game has one like Forza Horizon 5.

Pc graphics settings and how does it run on your pc (and specs please).

Had my PC for 3 years now so my old racing rig has sat idle gathering dust since I sold my PS4 pro not long after.. just found out today that G29’s are for PC use too, feel a bit stupid I must say 🙈🙈

• have they done anything new in freeplay and a deep dive into that would be nice since T10 skipped over that
  • some of the cars in the different divisions particularly forza GT, P1 and P2, and GTX...
  • which cars have widebody kits
  • and how quick do you earn credits

they should have a small car booster pack along with it. For instance the Bathurst track should include the new camaro and mustang supercars. And Yas Marina should have a few formula-E's included.
I think they will put as featured cars of december, or maybe will be part of the 4-6 cars that will be in autoshow in december
I dont think they will do any packs while the CarPass is active

Last edited:
I know that it really doesn't matter in the slightest, and I'm more just bored waiting for the game to release, but anyone want to have a guess on the Metascore for FM2023?

My guess: 83

I know that it really doesn't matter in the slightest, and I'm more just bored waiting for the game to release, but anyone want to have a guess on the Metascore for FM2023?

I think 80 would be good for a circuit racer.
But I have a feeling the player score will be ~20 because of the Upgrade system

FM7 has 86, so it should be higher than that. I'm guessing 88.

Found this at the grocery store today. Surely the Doritos driving suit can't be far behind...
View attachment 1291856
Does this mean we have to photocopy tortilla chips and send them in? Every time I do that they break up into little pieces :(

Just average out the IGN 5/5 and the Eurogamer 3★ rating = 80% :lol:

Last edited:
Back