Forza Motorsport Update 3 Out Now: Hockenheimring, Contemporary Tour, New Cars and More

I don't know about that. I think the chances are pretty slim. I think they went down that road and it didn't work.
Indycar is one of my top favorite series but I don't know if they should chase that rabbit. I think they represented it well. Plus we have the mod of the actual cars anyways in which Reiza's physics could just be put in it.

You guys are honestly mad that the most they did to you for exploiting the game is taking away the money? What a joke.

You guys are honestly mad that the most they did to you for exploiting the game is taking away the money? What a joke.
Pretty sure nobody is really upset. In fact I pretty much forgot about this until you once again brought it up. I don't care that much about some credits in a game I rarely turn on. In fact, I'll tell you what, let me know when they're finally giving out refunds for this mess and then I'll get excited about Forza.
And then never again. 😂

Pretty sure nobody is really upset. In fact I pretty much forgot about this until you once again brought it up. I don't care that much about some credits in a game I rarely turn on. In fact, I'll tell you what, let me know when they're finally giving out refunds for this mess and then I'll get excited about Forza.
And then never again. 😂
Read their comments again, they are definitely upset about losing the money.

What is with that comment anyway? You can clearly read their posts.

Went from 30mill credits to 300,000 credits. Done 1 race after I realised then uninstalled the game wont be playing this game again. It still has a lot of bugs on pc that should have been fixed before removing all my credits.
I went from 48 mill to 2.7 and I was thinking "wow, I supported them during the run up to release and I defended them when people were criticizing them".

If it's a bug that's existed for multiple iterations of the game, they should be embarrassed that they were caught in a lie but instead they decide to double down on bad will🙄

Not sure what they gain by this. I'm no longer a supporter. They already have my money so I don't think they care that I'm not playing anymore but it's really a bad look for them.
But considering your earlier comment, I'm not surprised.

Not playing a game because you lost the money you exploited from a bug is laughable.

Last edited:
Back