Forza Rewards Brings More Credits, Special Driving Suits

How can you see what tier you are?

I just looked at my hours played on FM6 and FM3

FM6: 44d 15h 58m, driver rank 265
FH3: 7d 0h 19m (not as much as I expected loi)...

But I dont see any tier anywere.

How can you see what tier you are?

I just looked at my hours played on FM6 and FM3

FM6: 44d 15h 58m, driver rank 265
FH3: 7d 0h 19m (not as much as I expected loi)...

But I dont see any tier anywere.
You can go to the Forza Hub, where you collect your credits each week, or forzamotorsport.net, and log your info in and it will show you what tier you are.

You can go to the Forza Hub, where you collect your credits each week, or forzamotorsport.net, and log your info in and it will show you what tier you are.

Thanks! I am tier 5, maybe I can get to tier 6 before FM7 drops... haha.

I have unfortunately not played FM2, FM3, FM4, FH1 and FH2.

Any previous Forza Rewards categories that required DLC or Tokens will automatically be maxed out on all player accounts.Any previous Forza Rewards categories that required DLC or Tokens will automatically be maxed out on all player accounts.
That may be enough to bump me up into the next tier. I think i am currently at Tier 6. Played FM2,3,4 and 6 extensively barley touched Horizon 1 and did not purchase FH2,3 or FM5

Since my Forza "history" is tied to my gamertag on Xbox, will I tier up (so to speak) even if I have no save games on my Xbox? I played 3 and 4 extensively, not much of FM5 since it was barely a demo, but a lot of 6 as well... Or will Forza 7 read my Xbox HDD and use that to allocate my tier?

Since my Forza "history" is tied to my gamertag on Xbox, will I tier up (so to speak) even if I have no save games on my Xbox? I played 3 and 4 extensively, not much of FM5 since it was barely a demo, but a lot of 6 as well... Or will Forza 7 read my Xbox HDD and use that to allocate my tier?

You can check right here. 👍

Hooray participation rewards!

/s
I dunno why the sarcasm, it's nice to see a community feature nerfed upwards for a change. If you don't want your reward points I'll gladly have them.

Look up participation rewards.

Participation =/= loyalty.

PCARS2 offered owners of the first game a discount (on Steam, anyway). An older Gran Turismo title gave players credits if a game save for a previous title was found on the memory card.

Giving players that have been with the franchise for a while perks is a pretty solid business move.

Participation =/= loyalty.

PCARS2 offered owners of the first game a discount (on Steam, anyway). An older Gran Turismo title gave players credits if a game save for a previous title was found on the memory card.

Giving players that have been with the franchise for a while perks is a pretty solid business move.

Fair enough, apologies for jumping to the wrong conclusion there!

A question on this... I've only had some brief time with the game, but while I saw a screen telling me that I would receive loot crates and other benefits from the loyalty stuff, I don't seem to actually have been given them.

Anyone know what triggers the rewards actually being gifted? Is it a particular progression point in the game itself?

Edit: I suspect I might be suffering from this: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/...o-I-get-my-Forza-Faithful-Rewards-Issues.aspx

Complete the first 3 races of the Forza Drivers Cup.
I did that of course... But in the wrong order (did custom races first and they triggered the caption).

In that linked thread the T10 community manager explains what triggers the rewards and why they fail to arrive: You have to do something to save the game after the loyalty reward screen appears, e.g. buying a new car or driving a race. I may possibly have just quit straight after seeing that screen, which triggered the known issue.

Edit : In case anyone is wondering exactly what the rewards should be:
https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst262_Forza-Rewards-FAQ.aspx

Forza Motorsport 7 Loyalty Rewards
These one-time rewards are determined by your Tier the first time you start FM7.
Tier 2: Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Suit, Tier 2 Badge, Prize Crate
Tier 3: Forza Horizon 3 Driver Suit, Tier 3 Badge, Prize Crate
Tier 4: Forza Motorsport 6 Driver Suit, Tier 4 Badge, Prize Crate
Tier 5: Forza Horizon 2 Driver Suit, Tier 5 Badge, Prize Crate
Tier 6: Forza Motorsport 5 Driver Suit, Tier 6 Badge, Prize Crate
Tier 7: Forza Horizon Driver Suit, Tier 7 Badge, Prize Crate
Tier 8: Forza Motorsport 4 Driver Suit, Tier 8 Badge, Prize Crate
Tier 9: Forza Motorsport 3 Driver Suit, Tier 9 Badge, Prize Crate
Tier 10: Forza Motorsport 2 Driver Suit, Tier 10 Badge, Prize Crate
Tier 11: Forza Motorsport Driver Suit, Tier 11 Badge, Prize Crate

Last edited:
Back