Forza Rewards - Coming Soon?

• Thread starter symo63
  • 44 comments
I got a mill and a half, these monthly rewards may come in handy when or if I hit the level cap and stop receiving payouts for that.

Has anybody found out what the level cap is yet?

Is it really that easy to get lot's of credits due to the new economy now? If so, yes please! :D I want lot's of cars as possible. :)

I agree with you, I like being able to drive a variety of cars in general. From what I've read, in the new economy it is easier to earn credits. However, if your method of earning credits only consists of racing completing career modes races that's a different story. I'm currently sitting on 12.5 million credits (saving up for several cars) and 90% or more of my credits have came from racing on Indy. IMHO the career races don't pay much, which is why I race on Indy so that I can afford to use multiple cars within a 14-16 race event. I just recently purchased the VIP membership and 337K - 407K credits for 30 mins of racing does make it easy to earn credits. I can't remember what I was making prior to purchasing the VIP membership but I know that the level payouts were only 35K cr versus 70K cr in addition to you've earned for winning the race.

I have every car I wanted now, so that means Turn 10 needs to unleash some real goodies on us. A lot of what I have is take it or leave it bought it because I got bored type stuff.

I agree with you, I like being able to drive a variety of cars in general. From what I've read, in the new economy it is easier to earn credits. However, if your method of earning credits only consists of racing completing career modes races that's a different story. I'm currently sitting on 12.5 million credits (saving up for several cars) and 90% or more of my credits have came from racing on Indy. IMHO the career races don't pay much, which is why I race on Indy so that I can afford to use multiple cars within a 14-16 race event. I just recently purchased the VIP membership and 337K - 407K credits for 30 mins of racing does make it easy to earn credits. I can't remember what I was making prior to purchasing the VIP membership but I know that the level payouts were only 35K cr versus 70K cr in addition to you've earned for winning the race.
I really should buy the VIP membership if it gives you and others that much, love it. I can buy all my favorite cars with no sweat, haha. :D:tup:

I have every car I wanted now, so that means Turn 10 needs to unleash some real goodies on us. A lot of what I have is take it or leave it bought it because I got bored type stuff.
There is the next DLC pack coming up on Tuesday. Get ready for some new cars bud. I have a good feeling it'll be great one. :)👍

I've seen guys in multiplayer in the 1500's, don't think there is a level cap.

Oh wow, that's crazy... lol... At that level, I wonder if it gets any difficult to level up

I hear ya, I haven't purchased a single car pack yet so hopefully the next dlc car pack has a good selection of cars.

I really should buy the VIP membership if it gives you and others that much, love it. I can buy all my favorite cars with no sweat, haha. :D:tup:

To be honest with you, that was the main reason why I purchased the VIP membership. Aside from that, I could care less about all the other stuff with the exception of getting some very expensive cars for free.

To be honest with you, that was the main reason why I purchased the VIP membership. Aside from that, I could care less about all the other stuff with the exception of getting some very expensive cars for free.
I may very well purchase the VIP membership, just to boost the cr count for the shear joy of it. :D

Hi all :) I'm new to the whole rewards thing so maybe I should know this, but...

I went online to claim my reward and it said that my 600,000 would be sent to
my Forza 5 gifts section

It was indeed there and said that this was added to my account. I went to the
buy cars section but my balance was as I'd left it before

Any ideas what's happened to my credits or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance :)

Sorry, I didn't hit the button to download the credits

Quite embarrassing but it did say that the credits had been added

Last edited:
Hi all :) I'm new to the whole rewards thing so maybe I should know this, but...

I went online to claim my reward and it said that my 600,000 would be sent to
my Forza 5 gifts section

It was indeed there and said that this was added to my account. I went to the
buy cars section but my balance was as I'd left it before

Any ideas what's happened to my credits or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance :)

Can take a bit of time to actually get to your game, at least with my experiences on the 360.

- - - - - - - - - -

Also, do rewards expire? I claimed a reward in FM4 ages ago and haven't played it yet. :dunce:

Also, do rewards expire? I claimed a reward in FM4 ages ago and haven't played it yet. :dunce:
Based on my own personal experience, it doesn't seem to. I fired up Forza 5 on a friend's X1 just a few days ago and I was able to claim rewards that I had redeemed months prior. Just fire up your 360 and Forza 4. Your rewards should be waiting.

Based on my own personal experience, it doesn't seem to. I fired up Forza 5 on a friend's X1 just a few days ago and I was able to claim rewards that I had redeemed months prior. Just fire up your 360 and Forza 4. Your rewards should be waiting.
OK, cool. 👍

On Horizon and FM4, I think they expire. I went back to Horizon last month and only had the latest reward come through.

Ah. :/ That figures. It's been a while since I've fired up either 4 or Horizon, and I'll be selling my 360 at some point here (for completely unrelated reasons)

Last edited:
Back