Forza Street to Shut Down in April

• Thread starter Famine
  • 18 comments
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Me when Forza Street is mentioned:

I Forgot Kristen Bell GIF by Team Coco

Honestly though, it was a pretty poor and old game before it was even rebranded as a Forza game, but somehow clung on for another three years despite an almost total lack of promotion. I remember at the time MS almost seemed embarrassed to mention it, and then a year passed before it arrived on mobile.

Interesting that this should come the same week as Midnight Club is being floated for a possible mobile relaunch under Zynga...

Last edited:
Speaking of mobile games, in October 2021 Project CARS GO was also announced as shutting down:

The shutdown took effect November 30, 2021.

Yeah, we covered that in the Ian Bell departure announcement:

Me when Forza Street is mentioned:

I Forgot Kristen Bell GIF by Team Coco
I didn't remember this was even a thing before I came across the article so I actually went "Wait, there was a Forza Mobile game?". Sounds like one of the laziest cash grabs I've seen in quite some time from what you are describing.

I had a lot fun with it without spending any money. It could be really addictive to master the runs and beat stronger opponents.

At least there is some good news to combat the bad news that all online features in Forza Motorsport 5 are now officially broken like Forza Horizon 2's.

Back