Forza Together Initiative Allows All Forza Players to Race for Charity

So, what can a charity do with Microsoft Rewards points once they're donated?

Apparently for every 1,000 points they get $1. I have never used the rewards program so I have no clue how much work is required to reach 1,000 points.

So forza has become that low on sales in the gaming and esports community that it now hides behind charity to try and get people re-interested in their game. It was written in the books when the Forza Championship they held only had 700 viewers streaming live while the Gran Turismo World Cup was streaming a steady 20-30 thousand viewers and were boasting about Lamborghini making a Vision GT which everyone in their fanbase was excited for. By the Time GT7 comes out Forza will be an urban myth.

So forza has become that low on sales in the gaming and esports community that it now hides behind charity to try and get people re-interested in their game. It was written in the books when the Forza Championship they held only had 700 viewers streaming live while the Gran Turismo World Cup was streaming a steady 20-30 thousand viewers and were boasting about Lamborghini making a Vision GT which everyone in their fanbase was excited for. By the Time GT7 comes out Forza will be an urban myth.

Not meaning to be rude but I don't think you getting it, during these Corona times MS is just providing different & fun ways for you to donate to charity, free of charge. It's been going on all month. You amass points for NOTHING through various activities then donate them to charity which MS converts into money then doubles it. It's a good thing, there's nothing sinister going on at all. It's not really anything to do with Forza as such.

Back