Forza + Topgear

What is a big deal with Top Gear?

It's quite lame auto show with horrid test track. I watch it sometimes only because they have good sense of humor.

Even Motortrend tests are more valuable (when they hire some pro racers and go to a race track)

What is a big deal with Top Gear?

It's quite lame auto show with horrid test track. I watch it sometimes only because they have good sense of humor.

Even Motortrend tests are more valuable (when they hire some pro racers and go to a race track)

I find Top Gear HIGHLY entertaining, the only part I skip over is the interviews.

Yup, I love Top Gear. I didn't like Top Gear USA after the first couple episodes because of the lack of chemistry, but now they are getting better and more in tune.

I also don't understand what's the deal with the Top Gear test track. Whenever somenoe mentions the features of GT5, for example, they say, for example:

- 30 tracks
- Top Gear test track

As if it was special or something. However, is nice to hear we are getting the track.

So pretty much it's Top Gear America that is supporting Forza 4 and not the UK version.

I just wonder if this means that the American Top Gear Track will be in?

So pretty much it's Top Gear America that is supporting Forza 4 and not the UK version.

I just wonder if this means that the American Top Gear Track will be in?
No, they already confirmed when they released the Ultimate Edition that we will be getting some Top Gear UK shows as well.

Back