Forza Wants Your Feedback to Help Guide Game Development

Right, I forgot that they were doing this. I might give them some of my ideas, even though they could get lost in the shuffle of a bunch of people making their own random wishlists. Usually the "put the x hypercar in the next game", "I want to drive in Japan next!", and "GIVE ME MORE JDM CARS NOWWWW" kind of comments. I mean, I typically want more Japanese cars in later games in general too, but these kind of comments get annoying after a while. It makes me glad I can ignore them by focusing on other things.

All I want is free play mode with proper options, like you could do in private lobbies in FM4

Be able to choose individually which AI cars you race against, how is it that hard to implent? You even could do it in FM2 ffs if you went on system link

Being an Xbox "noob" I've not played a FM game till now, and only played FM7 so far (have 6 as well to play at a later date).

I plan on signing up. First feedback I will have is to not bury race length for the career right at the bottom of the "Assists" menu...

Finished half the career before I found out about it :lol:

I'd like more separation between FM and FH. I think it's stupid to put Trucks and utility vehicles in FM. It's a track based game let's stick to production cars, GT racers, F1, Indy, NASCAR, Prototypes, and other racing genre's. I'd like to see more Racing Cars from the past 50's, 60's 70's etc etc. included in FM. In Horizon, I find it annoying to race a McLaren through a muddy field. It's great fun to shred up the countryside in a Ford Raptor. Yet it seems half of the events plot you in the most bizarre racing scenarios that are just pointless. Getting back to FM, more racing type cars, less trucks. And more Tracks. I think a few new ones would be nice. And the dynamic weather I can do without. How many F1 races do you see in full on thunder and lightning? Enough with the glare too. Sometimes is okay, but some tracks you always get the glare. More real world racing conditions more often. Most races start mid day.

I'd like more separation between FM and FH. I think it's stupid to put Trucks and utility vehicles in FM. It's a track based game let's stick to production cars, GT racers, F1, Indy, NASCAR, Prototypes, and other racing genre's. I'd like to see more Racing Cars from the past 50's, 60's 70's etc etc. included in FM. In Horizon, I find it annoying to race a McLaren through a muddy field. It's great fun to shred up the countryside in a Ford Raptor. Yet it seems half of the events plot you in the most bizarre racing scenarios that are just pointless. Getting back to FM, more racing type cars, less trucks. And more Tracks. I think a few new ones would be nice. And the dynamic weather I can do without. How many F1 races do you see in full on thunder and lightning? Enough with the glare too. Sometimes is okay, but some tracks you always get the glare. More real world racing conditions more often. Most races start mid day.

I dont disagree re utility vehicles like the buggies, however you do realise that trucks race on tracks and have done in Europe for 37 years in an officially sanctioned FIA motorsport?

http://www.fiaetrc.com/news/698/how-to-follow-the-live-action-from-the-nürburgring

Truck racing is some of the closest and most exciting to watch. And 2 of the races in the FM7 career mode are at Nurburgring and Le Mans Bugatti which were on the 2020 truck racing calendar.

So I'd be more than happy with another truck or two in the next game. As long as they can reasonably create the actual motorsport.

Yeah, okay some of it is fun. But the novelty wears off after a few races. I use the "chase rear view" camera and you can't see over the truck. You see my point though, Off Road vehicles racing on a track. I think one of the Forzathon events has me racing a Pickup truck around Catalunya short track. I gotta be careful because the truck tips over if I take the turn too fast. C'mon now... That sort of thing best left for Horizon.

I got a response from this yesterday asking me to sign up, has anyone else had this? I'm curious if they have as mine contained some very specific bits of information around gender identity that seemed targeted towards certain people (in a good way!).

Last edited:
I got a response from this yesterday asking me to sign up, has anyone else had this? I'm curious if they have as mine contained some very specific bits of information around gender identity that seemed targeted towards certain people (in a good way!).
Nothing from me.

Back