Forza WRS Round 4

• Thread starter Frizbe
  • 32 comments
Got my time in, and to be honest I wasn't as good as I should have been. I need to re-attain my competitive mindset. :grumpy:

crap. this is due tonight. i'll have to boot the game up later and retrieve my time. dont really think im gonna be making any improvements. didnt really get to work on this as much as i wanted to this week

time submitted..tried to give it one last shot. I did improve my time by two tenths, so thats good enough for me, cuz i havent been able to even get close to this time since i managed to set a quick one earlier last week....so, i hope its fast enough to at least keep me mid pack.

my choice this week, was try and recreate the balboni edition gallardo. The setup I wound up with doesnt QUITE match the balboni specs, but shes probably close enough. RWD being the most important aspect, and about 546hp, so close to the 550 mark. stock tires too, just slightly wider in the front. And I threw on some other suspension and brake goodies as well of course.

It was fun to see what I could get out of it. Im sure a better time is out there in some more capable hands, but im happy w/ what i achieved. she certainly looks the part at least :)

balboni1-gtp.jpg

Back