Forzacentral.com is down?

There are 2 main Forza sites. Forzacentral.com and Forzamotorsport.net. Are you checking Forzacentral.com???

Forzacentral.com works fine for me. I have issues at home sometimes with accessing that site, I typically just clear my cache and cookies and it works fine. It's sort of odd. Forzamotorsport.net does the same thing too.

I keep getting "oops that link appears to be broken" and that has never happened until this week. I will have to have Heather check it from home. I already cleared all cookies and the cache. Maybe my work blocked it. :scared:

Heather can get onto the site from home but now I cant get onto other sites from here at work. I have a feeling they are starting to block me at work. So it might not be long and I wont be able to access GTplanet. :indiff::guilty:

Edit: Hmmm now I can access the other sites again. I wonder if our IP is having problems at work. OH well I will be getting a new PC here at work in the near future, maybe that will resolve the issue.

Last edited:
I duno, Forzamotorsport.net is going slow for me. Thats the only site for me thats going slow.

I think its our IP at work or something with the Internet Explorer. It happened earlier on another site but now that site is working. But I still cant get on Forzacentral.com. I can get to every other site.

Any ideas of how I can fix this? Its only with that 1 site. I cleared cookies, cleared cache, and tried disk cleanup.

I have a new computer now at work and the problem is resolved. Nothing too crazy but much better than what I had.

4 GB ram
Vista

Its down for me too, but going to their hosting company. Maybe someone didnt pay dues, and their bandwidth is cut.

Back