ForzaPlanet WEC

Team Raid (SRT Viper GT3) - Fezz ST

Do you want us to run the Gt3 cars at R800 or stock setups to start to see what kind of pace difference the cars have?

Guys sorry for the late notice but unfortunately the test session scheduled for today will be postponed until next Saturday at 10:00 AM EST or 15:00GMT due to a faulty Internet connection on my end. This will also push back both Silverstone tests one week as well

My internet connection has been incredibly faulty as well today. I can get on to Xbox Live sometimes but disconnect after about 5 minutes.

Saturday is the first of the Silverstone tests and I am changing the time to one that will work i my personal opinion better than the previous time given. With that said the Silverstone Test Rules are as followed:
1st-Time is now 16:00 EST (21:00 GMT) (8:00 in Melbourne, AUS)
2nd-It is a private match a will be set up as a 45 min hot lap race
3rd-ALL CARS WILL BE SPEC EXECPT FOR LMPC AND THE EVORA
4th-setup changes are fine

I think I should be on for this one, I'm usually on at that time although I may be playing with friends. Send me an invite when it's on and if I'm busy I'll message you back.

Can't make it. Just got back from the speedway and am going away tomorrow. Sorry for being such a let down so far.

Have I missed all the sessions or is this no longer going on?

Decided to try get back up to speed on this game and managed a 1:11.281 on Road Atlanta with my Level 5 Motorsports Honda which was almost a second faster than when I thought I was up to speed.

Back