#Forzathon: November / December / January

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 101 comments
Hello guys can someone help me?

Do u need the DLC's to drive the cars (like the Porsche GT2)
I'm new on Forza Horizon 3 so i don't know.

I have a similar question in regards to the Forzathon prizes one of which is the Porsche 911 Turbo S

Say you do everything to earn the Turbo-do you still need to buy the DLC to access the car in the game?

Im guessing you would but it would be nice if you didn't have to.

I have a similar question in regards to the Forzathon prizes one of which is the Porsche 911 Turbo S

Say you do everything to earn the Turbo-do you still need to buy the DLC to access the car in the game?

Im guessing you would but it would be nice if you didn't have to.
You don't need the Porsche pack, or any DLC, for any of the Forzathon cars

I've just raced in a class c car and no achievement has popped up to say ive done the event and no 911 Turbo S has appeared in the garage. What have I done wrong?

I've just raced in a class c car and no achievement has popped up to say ive done the event and no 911 Turbo S has appeared in the garage. What have I done wrong?
Did you win the race? Sometimes, the achievement takes a while to pop up. You can try quitting the game and coming back in to trigger it.

Did you win the race? Sometimes, the achievement takes a while to pop up. You can try quitting the game and coming back in to trigger it.
Yep. Just did what you said and it has now worked. Thanks man! Bit rusty with Forza games atm, first time playing Xbox in a year haha.

Jan. 12 Forzathon—For the “Awesome Air” challenge, you actually have to get the Awesome rating, which is tricky. It’s not Awesome Air or better, so Ultimate Air won’t register.
That's good to know.

For the Kangaroo skills for "Flies Pretty Well", I took my Land Rover Series III out to the hilly extreme west part of the map, from the Pink Lakes down to the little village at the south end of the lake. As long as you keep the throttle wide open, the game will keep throwing Kangaroo skills at you all day long. I did the 20 speed skills for "That's Fast" in my BMW i8 (love that car), and finally, I won a race on the Timber Mill Trail in my pink Warthog for "Choices, Choices." Pretty easy Forzathon. Already sold the Porsche. Waiting to see if anyone bites on my spare Warthog now.

Jan. 12 Forzathon—For the “Awesome Air” challenge, you actually have to get the Awesome rating, which is tricky. It’s not Awesome Air or better, so Ultimate Air won’t register.
I'm a little bit late but I had the most success in Silver Sands Shipwrecks because it has a lot of small bumps and a wide area to do this.

The mounds around the gold mine worked great for me to get the 20 kangaroo skills. For the speed skills I used the Ford GT at the big highway that crosses from west to east.

Back