Found: 370 z gta edition

  • Thread starter Thread starter jlachenal
  • 11 comments
  • 721 views
Messages
260
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Messages
jlachenal
Messages
jlachenal
Hi all you racers out there.
I am looking for a Nissan 370Z GT Academy.
The color doesn't matter and it don't have to be a 0/0 car.

Please let me know what you want for it.
 
I have a vibrant red 370z gta and I can trade tomorrow. You got any white matte paint?
 
Do you have this car--->Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 Indigo Metallic. If you do choose your 5 paints/car/ticket. I can trade now.
 
I have a vibrant red 370z gta and I can trade tomorrow. You got any white matte paint?

I have one Matte White paint, if ever you're badly looking for one! Just sayin' ;)
 
rally-raid
I have a vibrant red 370z gta and I can trade tomorrow. You got any white matte paint?

I have no matte white at the moment.
I've got light blue, dark blue, grey and light green in matte. Hope you will trade one for the car.
Ad me psn: jlachenal
 
jlachenal
I have no matte white at the moment.
I've got light blue, dark blue, grey and light green in matte. Hope you will trade one for the car.
Ad me psn: jlachenal

I send you the matte chips today 15/07/11
Thanks rally-raid
 
rally-raid
I have a vibrant red 370z gta and I can trade tomorrow. You got any white matte paint?

I have send you a friends request.
 
Still searching for the 370z gta edition.
No reaction anymore from rally-raid.
 
I'm so sorry just been really busy. I'll send you the car today for free never mind about the paints
 
mrluckypants
A QUADRUPLE post, WOW!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that. But i was little inpatient. Lol.
 
rally-raid
I'm so sorry just been really busy. I'll send you the car today for free never mind about the paints

Topic may be closed.
Received car from rally-raid.
 
Last edited:
Back