found another money glitch. anyone else?

  • Thread starter Thread starter power5567
  • 73 comments
  • 3,635 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
107
Messages
RedSuns-Power240
Messages
dont like xbox 360's
never mind
 
Last edited:
Do us a favor, keep it for you.
 
Keep it out of everyone elses hands so it doesn't get out of control AGAIN.
 
What ever you do, don't tell ANYONE or else the forums will go insane again.
Mods, brace yourselves. :)

I myself haven't heard or seen another one...
But out of curiosity, can you use the X1 for it, I just want to set the top speed of that thing as high as possible and just go in a straight line forever. :)
 
What ever you do, don't tell ANYONE or else the forums will go insane again.
Mods, brace yourselves. :)

I myself haven't heard or seen another one...
But out of curiosity, can you use the X1 for it, I just want to set the top speed of that thing as high as possible and just go in a straight line forever. :)

you can't do it with with the x1. but i no 2 other places you could do that. me and my friends did 365mph with a perfect transmission mod
 
*Sighs*
 
found a new money glitch not saying what track not saying how.

anyone find one to?

cool story bro... I know something you don't know, lalalalalala :banghead:
 
Cool story bro ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lol SNAP! Same time and everything.
 
cool story bro... I know something you don't know, lalalalalala :banghead:

like what lol? i no 3 glitchs now 1 of which is a money
 
i found another as well... its on the ring
 
What ever you do, don't tell ANYONE or else the forums will go insane again.
Mods, brace yourselves. :)

I couldn't agree more. Next thing you know is that there will be another 50 threads discussing the glitch. Another 50 supporting the rights to glitch. Another 50 arguing against it, and another 50 discussing when it will be patched. All just embedded with flame wars, new bans, and anti-PD sentiment. Haven't we all had enough of that?
 
I was being facetious! :ouch:
 
I couldn't agree more. Next thing you know is that there will be another 50 threads discussing the glitch. Another 50 supporting the rights to glitch. Another 50 arguing against it, and another 50 discussing when it will be patched. All just embedded with flame wars, new bans, and anti-PD sentiment. Haven't we all had enough of that?

i no what you mean thats why im not telling anyone.

the reason i made this thread is to see if anyone else found a glitch or not lol
 
I found a new money glitch.

Get a tuned Chevrolet ZR1 RM, go to American Championships, select Indianapolis, spend 5 laps driving round. When you cross the brick line at the end of the 5th lap you will recieve credits and XP. The best thing is you can do it over and over again!
 
i no what you mean thats why im not telling anyone.

the reason i made this thread is to see if anyone else found a glitch or not lol

Then why bother telling us? Seems you want some attention...
 
Then why bother telling us? Seems you want some attention...


no man i don't need any of that. i didn't think it would blow up like this
 
Pics or it didn't happen
 
there are many glitches...just google out of track
 
freight48
No pictures for the love of god!

+1
I think that I would have a heartattack if that happened.
 
I have a Stealth Nisan Micra but I'm not showing you or you'll want one. :P
 
i no what you mean thats why im not telling anyone.

the reason i made this thread is to see if anyone else found a glitch or not lol

DUDE - learn to type! All it shows is how ... well, I won't go there. :dunce:
 
This thread is a joke.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back