Viper-No-1- Messages 388 Jan 28, 2011 #1 Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept 89 Lovely looking car Is it rare as over 200+ days and i have only seen it once ?
Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept 89 Lovely looking car Is it rare as over 200+ days and i have only seen it once ?
A Alara78 Messages 124 Messages Alara78 Jan 28, 2011 #2 Looks good, what does it cost and how much HP does it have
Viper-No-1- Messages 388 Jan 28, 2011 #3 I think it was around £70.000 Not sure on BHP ill check later and update.
N Neal Premium Messages 7,727 United Kingdom Messages GTP_EvilNeal Jan 28, 2011 #4 You win it for IB License Silver so it's not that rare really.
T TAZ71 Messages 433 Messages TAZ_96 Jan 28, 2011 #5 I have that car but it was a prize for something I don´t remenber for what, but haven´t drive it, so don´t know how it work´s on track.
I have that car but it was a prize for something I don´t remenber for what, but haven´t drive it, so don´t know how it work´s on track.
T TAZ71 Messages 433 Messages TAZ_96 Jan 28, 2011 #6 Neal You win it for IB License Silver so it's not that rare really. Click to expand... Now you know. Was writng while you posted
Neal You win it for IB License Silver so it's not that rare really. Click to expand... Now you know. Was writng while you posted