EbisuWarrior
Hello And Welcome to the Scion FR-S / Toyota GT86 Drift Meet Thread
*Images By iNs3CuRe
EigerNordwandShortTrack_5.jpg

6550484297_048a847468_b.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_2.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_3.jpg

-Here at the FR-S Friday Meet's where it doesn't matter if your in a team or not. As long as your on Comfort Hard/Medium Tyres your welcome to join the lobby anytime as long as their open.

Since the debate on whether the Scion FR-S and the Toyota GT86 are the same/different. I just decided to let both of them in this meet.

The track will be set to a random at first, but before the first round starts I will set a Track Vote once there's I feel alot of people have Joined.

The Track will be changed every 30-45 miniutes due to how it suits the lobby.
Replays will start every 15 miniutes.

Each room will consist of limits on:
Tyres - Comfort Hard/Mediums
FR-S/GT86 Only.
Grip - [REAL] WEAK
Slipstream - [WEAK] STRONG
Tyre/Fuel Consumption : [OFF] ON
Visible Damage : [OFF] ON

Room rules:
-Do not hit anyone please. If it is a purposely hit even as a joke it will result in a immediate kick.
-No abuse towards any other members as this will also result in a kick
-No Going Backwards, if its a Reverse entry please notify the follower before doing so.
-Please Use A Scion FR-S / Toyota GT86 Only. There was a handful of people who wasn't even using them.

Want to make Events like these more interesting? Post a comment in this thread on what YOU would like our next event to be.[/CENTER]

Last edited:
Since Kaz is slacking on BRZ DLC..it think you should make an exception for the 22B and the impreza coupes...5/95 torque split of course...lol

I'll try and keep a room open as long as possible I don't know, i'll open a lobby and close, open another ect.

/edit; I actually thought FRS Friday wasn't that bad. Maybe If I get more people from GTP make this a weekly thing?

Last edited:
Having the same chassis every week? No. Having a comp every week, with S chassis or Z chassis or Supras then yeah yes.

Yeah I was thinking that.

Leave a post here of what you guys would want for next week and what day. I want to host something everybody likes.

Guys when you can and whoever's still interested. Drop a post on what YOU would like the next event to be.

Last edited:
Back