Free Car A Day Extravaganza!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brend
  • 51 comments
  • 2,141 views

Brend

Premium
Messages
11,772
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
GTSophy-Lapos
Messages
ClassicBrend
Hi everybody, I've decided to do something pretty cool, every day I will give one person a free car.

The Free car for 04/11/2011 is: Ferrari 512BB
Winner - jkt008!
The Free car for 06/11/2011 is: TBC (The car will be available from 4PM EST )


To get this car you must answer the following question correctly and first.
TBC for 06/11/2011

5 runners up will receive: -A Random Helmet -Random Suit -Random Paint


Good Luck. 👍
 
Last edited:
It's based in Louvain-la-Neuve, a small town near Brussels, Belgium.
 
Chariots0fFire
Hi everybody, I've decided to do something pretty cool, every day I will give one person a free car.

The Free car for 03/11/2011 is: Ferrari 512BB
The Free car for 04/11/2011 is: TBC

To get this car you must answer the following question first.
Where is the Herge Museum based?

5 runners up will receive: -A Random Helmet -Random Suit -Random Paint

Good Luck. 👍

I think that's brussels
 
It's based in Louvain-la-Neuve, a small town near Brussels, Belgium:D
 
So, we have our Winner: jkt008
and 2 runners up so far: Ryan_N_86, Cphbullet
 
It's based in Louvain-la-Neuve, a small town near Brussels, Belgium:D lol.
EDIT: 1min too late-_-"
 
Chariots0fFire
So, we have our Winner: jkt008
and 2 runners up so far: Ryan_N_86, Cphbullet

Thanks! :) Would you like me to send a FR?
 
:lol: Copy and Paste by any chance? :P

I love GT5 is Runner-up #3

jkt - I'll send you a PM bud!
 
It's based in Louvain-la-Neuve, a small town near Brussels, Belgium. pmsl.


Lucky he was right otherwise we would all look stupid.:):)
 
:lol: :lol: Runner-up No.4: calico
 
calico
It's based in Louvain-la-Neuve, a small town near Brussels, Belgium. pmsl.

Lucky he was right otherwise we would all look stupid.:):)

Lol your totally right.
 
It's based in Louvain-la-Neuve, a small town near Brussels, Belgium
 
When I answered there was no replys but my my phone took that long to load the reply lol FR me cheers
 
It's based in Louvain-la-Neuve, a small town near Brussels, Belgium. pmsl.
 
And ZachAttack1991 gets the final Runner-up spot! :)

Unlucky Perti! you came close, out by a minute! :o

Here's how it works, i'm currently at Uni and will be on PSN in 3 hours. When I am on I will send you a FR , then when you accept, you will get your prize. ;)
 
Chariots0fFire
And ZachAttack1991 gets the final Runner-up spot! :)

Unlucky Perti! you came close, out by a minute! :o

Here's how it works, i'm currently at Uni and will be on PSN in 3 hours. When I am on I will send you a FR , then when you accept, you will get your prize. ;)

Ugghhh well i like to blame the gtp iphone app and it's delays. Bug fix anyone?
 
Perti78
Ugghhh well i like to blame the gtp iphone app and it's delays. Bug fix anyone?

Which device are you using? It doesn't lag for me.
 
Perti78
Ugghhh well i like to blame the gtp iphone app and it's delays. Bug fix anyone?

Really iritating, its a little bit slow I'm using Ipod and it hangs always when I open stickies -_-"
 
Now, tomorrow's car...

What would y'all prefer: A standard or a premium?

First to get 3 votes wins it.
 
Chariots0fFire
Now, tomorrow's car...

What would y'all prefer: A standard or a premium?

First to get 3 votes wins it.

I vote standard.
 
Standard
 
That was quick. :lol:

Standard it is...

The car will be available from 6PM EST tomorrow
 
jkt008
Which device are you using? It doesn't lag for me.

iPhone 4 and my connection it like a rocket always. It only happens with this app. Got to keep hiring refresh constantly becouse of its hangs.
 
My guess is brussels....i hope the gods are looking down on me as the 4th is my birthday, cheers
 
:lol: Copy and Paste by any chance? :P

I love GT5 is Runner-up #3

jkt - I'll send you a PM bud!
What i didnt copy and paste, theres a smiley on my answer thats not on jkt008's:D
 
Perti78
iPhone 4 and my connection it like a rocket always. It only happens with this app. Got to keep hiring refresh constantly becouse of its hangs.

I'm on 3Gs and mines the same I would of got 1st but never mind better luck tomorrow I guess
 
If it`s not said already:
It's based in Louvain-la-Neuve, a small town near Brussels, Belgium
:lol:
 
Back