Free car of your choise if you answer right

  • Thread starter Thread starter I Love GT6
  • 43 comments
  • 1,607 views
Messages
4,554
Netherlands
Right here
Messages
dj_ali007
Hello GT fellows

I just want to give a car away. Feeling good

Answer and win an car you want. 1 chance per persoon

Which car do I use to drag people out on Indy Road course?
ANSWER:
mjm_98
Tvr cerebra. Speed 12
If you win you can pick anything you want. If I have it.
 
Last edited:
Do you drag race with a Corvette ZR1?
 
Hmm I think either a GT-R V-Spec '09 or a Viper SRT/10 ACR.

Edit: I'll go with the GT-R.
 
Yeah, I love to drag people in my car too. I tie them with a rope and hook it to the rear axle and... Oh wait. You meant drag racing!

Then a Dodge Challenger R/T '70.

:D
 
Yeah, I love to drag people in my car too. I tie them with a rope and hook it to the rear axle and... Oh wait. You meant drag racing!

Then a Dodge Challenger R/T '70.

:D
Nope, I actually never used that car.
 
Lotus Elise RM'96 ?
 
HINT: It looks ugly but it's damn fast.
 
Lotus Carlton
 
Bugatti Veyron?
 
bugatti veyron?
edit: damn, i'll try a mclaren f1
 
Red Bull X2011
 
Or Formula Gran Turismo?
 
^^^ 1 quess per persoon^^^
 
Can you tell me if either was right?
 
Acr ?
 
calico

? Is that a car? If so then its wrong. And this game is not an act if you think.
 
GT by citreon concept?
 
Sorry was on my phone autocorrected
viper srt 10 acr
 
Back